epilogue ♡

after a year of doing long distance and ethan trying to balance his career and his relationship all at once, the moment came that they would see each other again.

it all started from luisa's home.
see, her family couldn't help but wonder about the handsome brunette she'd always video call with. and while she didn't know whether she was ready to introduce him to them, her family had made other plans.

on her twentieth birthday, on the twenty seventh of april, her mother handed her a sealed envelope.

the girl examined the white paper carefully before ripping it open, to reveal a carefully folded piece of paper.

once unfolded, she let out a loud gasp. one piece of paper was a printed out ticket for a music festival in which —surprise, surprise— måneskin would perform later into the year. and it wasn't just a ticket; it was a vip pass, the ones the artists can give to someone of their choice. the other was an airplane ticket to paris.

she knew they were going to perform there, but she had already called that plan doomed as she didn't have enough money on the side to pay for all that stuff and she knew that her family couldn't afford it either.

how did you even manage to do that?” she asked, still holding onto the concert ticket.

the concert ticket was free. i got one too.” xenia says casually and pulled an identical piece of paper out of her pocket. “yours is a gift from ethan, mine from vic.

i will kill that bastard, i told him he shouldn't do that! he should have kept it for his family or something!” she tried to act angry, but she was thrilled to find out that her boyfriend chose to give his free pass to her instead of someone else.

that's what i said to victoria too. but she said her family couldn't attend anyways so i let her off the hook.

so? do you like it?” her mother asks anxiously, since she's always struggled with gifts.

are you kidding? i love it. thank you so much, it means a ton to me!” the girl hugs her parents and then moves to xenia, the two giggling like children at the thought of attending yet another concert of their favourite italians together.

so here she is once again, excitedly walking into the huge venue with xenia by her side, looking around and trying to take in everything around them. through the entire concert, the two girls sat in a separate area of the crowd with a bunch of other people with vip passes. and when the concert was over, a security guard came asking for them.

the tall man guided them backstage and outside of a dressing room, with a shiny star and the word ‘måneskin’ printed on it with big bold letters.

they knock and the door swings open, the four musicians already pulling them inside.

with large smiles and fast, excited speaking they greeted each other and thanked them for this opportunity.

and when it was ethan's turn to greet her, she has to resist the urge to stick onto him and never let him go.

“i think we've done a good job so far.” he comments once he has her in his arms.

“yeah, i think i can manage with seeing your face on a screen. but i prefer the real thing.” she says and presses their lips together, their friends ignoring them as they submerged into their own little world.

it doesn't matter whether they will have to get separated again, for one night to luisa exists only ethan and to ethan luisa.

.END.