nineteen

—luisa

luisa opens her eyes, her vision blurry from her sleep as she takes in the room she's in.

for a few seconds she is about to panic, not being able to recognize the room, but after a few moments the events from last night come back to her.

she slept over in ethan's room, his already tanned hand resting on her stomach being the proof of that.

she tries to free herself from his hold, having decided that she wants to take a shower to wash off the sweat of last night's party, but even the slightest of movements seems to startle the drummer beside her.

she waits for a few moments, then tries again, this time successfully. she gently lifts his arm off of her and tucks it on the mattress, where she previously laid.

she takes a few moments to look at him. his face, now as relaxed as ever, slightly covered by his long, dark hair is almost angelic to her.
she walks around the bed and checks the time on her phone; it's almost noon and yet she doesn't have any missed calls, a sign that her friends are still asleep.

she plants a gentle kiss on ethan's bare cheek and tiptoes her way to the bathroom.

she checks herself in the mirror before entering the shower.
her eyeliner is smudged and her lipstick has almost disappeared —probably got wiped on the sheets during the night.

she undresses and hops into the shower, letting the water fall on her face, washing off the remaining makeup on her face, only leaving behind a few lipstick stains.

she sighs in satisfaction. one thing she adores about hotels is that the water will always be warm, something that is most certainly not the case back at home, where her entire family finishes all the hot water before she gets to shower.

she washes her hair and body while humming to some random tune. as she was washing her hair off she hears the door open and turns around.

it was no one else but ethan. his expression was unreadable, but she knows what he wants and when he looks at her deep in her brown eyes, she just steps to the side and lets him into the shower, smiling excitedly at the thought of what is about to happen.

.

.

.
still no smut ✌️
i refuse to write any sort of detailed smut i did once and i haven't stopped cringing since
so there you go, just let your imagination do its thing i guess
or don't
it's up to u ┐(´ー`)┌