Chapter 1

Elizabeth POV:
I walk out of the airport.I was in Forks, Washington.A good friend of mine lives here.Carlisle Cullen.I compel myself a car and drive to where his house is.

Compulsion is very handy.I reach a big house that is surrounded by trees.Good choice for him.I get out of the car and walk up to the door.I ring the doorbell.

I hear a couple people walking around.
A woman with chestnut hair and gold eyes opens the door.She was a vampire like Carlisle.

"Hi.Is Carlisle here?"I ask.

"Sure.Come on in."She smiles.At least I didn't need to be invited in now.I walk in and follow her up the stairs."Carlisle."

"Elizabeth?"He questions.

"Maybe."I shrug.I go over to him and hug him.I pull back."Its good to see you."

"You too."He states."So what are you doing here?"

"I can't just visit?"I ask and he laughs."I got bored and thought who better to visit than Carlisle Cullen."

"So,how are you?"He asks.I sigh."What is it?"

"To answer that I'm gonna need a drink."I tell him and he laughs.He takes a wine bottle out of his cupboard.He hands it to me."Thanks."

"So,what happened?"He questions.

"Lexi.A couple years ago she died and I'm still trying to deal with it."I say and chug some wine.

"I'm sorry."He sighs."But it's only natural.You two were close."

"We were more than close.She was my sister."I state."And you want to know the best part?Damon Salvatore killed her for his own gain."

"Why would he do that?"He asks.

"To cover his tracks."I drink some more wine."And don't worry.I didn't kill him.I know how you feel about that stuff."He nods in understanding."So.. when do I get to meet this family of yours?"