Chapter 8

Elizabeth POV:
I pull back from the deer and it runs off.That tasted to raw eggs,disgusting. I wipe the remaining blood off of my face.Carlisle walks over to me.

"It will get easier."He assures me.

But before I can say anything I fall to the ground and begin to throw up blood.I am not quite sure if this is suppose to happen.Carlisle walks over to me and puts his hands on my cheek. It felt nice and cool.

"Is that suppose to happen?"I ask.

"Not usually."He laughs."But we should get you cleaned up before any humans find you like this."

I gasp awake.It was just a dream,or a memory I should say.After Carlisle found me he tried to get me to feed off of animals.That didn't last long.I change into a pair of skinny jeans,a red tank top,a black leather jacket,and my black knee high boots.I go down the stairs and start to smell a human.

I hold back the burning sensation that forms inside of me.I walk in the living room to find the human,a man.Dark curly hair,a mustache,chocolate brown eyes,and was wearing a cop outfit.

"Charlie,this is my friend Elizabeth. Elizabeth,this is Charlie.Bella's father." Carlisle states.

"Pleasure."Charlie says holding out his hand.I shake it.

"It is."I smile."Well I was just heading out,so I'll see you guys later."I tell them.

"Actually,I should get back to the station.Mind if I walk out with you?" He asks.

"Sure."I shrug and walk out to the garage with him."Well it was nice to meet you."

"You too."He states.

I turn around and I feel something pierce my neck.Vervain.My whole body goes numb with pain and I'm unable to keep my eyes open.

Suddenly it feels my wrists were on fire.I open my eyes to see that my wrists were tied with a vervain laced rope that was connected to the ceiling so my feet were just inches off of the ground.

Well this is just great.

Then Charlie,aka the vampire hunter, walks in with a gun tight in his grasp. No doubt it was filled with wooden bullets.

"You're making a big mistake."I tell him.

"Actually,I'm making the right one."He states and shoots me a couple times which makes me black out.