Chapter 7

Elizabeth POV:
I look out the window as Carlisle drives us back to Forks.Seeing as I didn't feel like running anymore he rented a car.I look out the window as I try not to think about what happened.And I wasn't very successful.We reach the house and I go inside before Carlisle can say a word.

"Hey,you're back."Alice smiles and hugs me.

"I'm gonna go shower."I state and go upstairs.

I turn on the water and strip out of my clothes.I stand in the shower as the memories replay in my mind.Dying. Seeing Lexi.And loosing her all over again.I silently cry myself.Once the hot water runs out I turn it off and wrap a towel around my body.I go to the mirror and wipe some of the steam off.
My eyes were puffy and tired looking from all of the crying.I dry myself off and put on a robe.I walk out to my room and gasp when I see Seth,one of the shapeshifters.

"Sorry,didn't mean to scare you."He tells me.

"It's fine."I say and sit on my bed. "Why are you here?"

"Carlisle told us about what happened in Mystic Falls."He states and I look down as I start to play with a piece of my hair."I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it,it's not your fault."I assure him.

"I know,but still."He shrugs.Then all of a sudden his mouth is on mine.I pull back completely surprised."Sorry."

"I probably should get to bed."I tell him.

"Ok,see you in the morning."He says and walks out.

What the heck just happened?I just met him a few weeks ago.Im not that girl.Not anymore.I quickly take out my phone and Enzo's number.I text it.

To:Enzo

Hey,it's Elizabeth.

From:Enzo

I assumed it was.So what's up?

To:Enzo

Trying to forget everything..:/:/

From:Enzo

Need some help??;);)

To:Enzo

Well u visiting Forks anytime soon?

From:Enzo

Maybe..;)

I smile and turn off my phone.I only met Enzo a few times,but he brought something out of me.And I kind of liked it.But with Seth..it felt real.Like I could be myself when I was with him. Looks like I had a predicament.Who do I chose?

Seth or Enzo?

A/N:Hey guys.I hope you liked this chapter.But I have a question for all of you.Who do you think she should end up with?Enzo or Seth?Don't be afraid to comment what you think.