Chapter 6

Elizabeth POV:
"I save Stefan from a metaphorical darkness and now I save you from an actual darkness."She says laughing a little.

"I guess you don't hang around the right kinds of people."I tell her and she shrugs."I missed you."

"I missed you too."She smiles."But come on,we have a witch to find."

I smile and we head to the cemetery where we were 'supposedly' going to come back to life.We hear Bonnie talking to her grams.If she let everyone through her,she would die.I look at Lexi and she had the same worried look on her face.

"I'm going to be right back."She says and disappears.

I walk through the woods away from Bonnie.I didn't want to be the one to kill her.That's when I spot Alaric.

"Alaric Saltzman."I smirk.

"Elizabeth,it's good to see you."He tells me and I smile.

"You too."I state.

"Come with me."He says and drags me back towards Bonnie.Bonnie touches Alaric and he goes through her.

"Grab my hand."She tells over the wind.

"No.I heard you and your grams talking and I'm not going to be the one to kill you."I shake my head.She starts to cough up blood and before she can I catch her."No.No.No."

"Elizabeth."A voice breathes.

Carlisle.

I turn around and feel myself start to cry.Carlisle was my best friend.And that would never change.I run over to him and hug him.He squeezes me tight.

"Carlisle,that's a little tight."I choke out.

"Sorry."He mutters and let's go of me.I then realize something."Liz,what's wrong?"

"Lexi,she didn't come out."I breathe.I go to Bonnie."Bonnie,where's Lexi?"

"I'm sorry.She's gone."She smiles sadly.

I fall to the ground crying.I can't believe it.My sister is gone.And after everything we have been through. Carlisle kneels down and pulls me into his chest.I cry my eyes out and pull away.I wipe the remaining tears away.

"I'm going to go for a walk.I need to clear my head."I say and leave before he can respond.I speed to an empty part of the woods and kick down a tree.

"Nice job."I hear a voice say.I turn to see Damon's friend,Enzo.

"What do you want from me?"I question crossing my arms.

"Nothing."He states walking closer to me."But you want something from me."

"I do?"I say raising an eyebrow."And that would be.."

"Not sure."He shrugs and pulls out a paper."Here's my number if you figure out what you want."

"How gentlemanly."I say sarcastically.

"I am no gentleman."He states and slips the paper into my back pocket. "Bye Liz."