Chapter 5

Elizabeth POV:
It has been more than a week since I first arrived.And I loved it.Everyone was so kind.And I even got to teach Ness some magic which was fun.My phone buzzes.

'Stefan'

"Hey Stefan."I say answering the phone.

"El,a bunch of travelers casted a spell that unravels witch magic."He tells me.

"What?What are talking about?"I question.

"Look,I don't have time to explain.Im meeting everyone at Whitmore.He states.

"I'll be right there."I say and hang up.

"What's going on?"Carlisle asks worried.

"A bunch of travelers casted a spell which reverses witch magic and it will kill vampires like me since our vampires were created by witches."I explain."I have to go,so is anyone coming with me?"

"I'll go with you."Carlisle states.

"Thanks.But we need to hurry."I tell him.

We begin to run at vampire speed towards Mystic Falls.We make it there within a couple hours.I start to look around for Stefan when I hear some noise.

Fighting.

I flash to where I heard the noise coming from.I saw Stefan and Tyler fighting.And I knew what was going to happen next.But I couldn't let it get that far.I speed over to Tyler and rip him off of Stefan.As I try to get him off of me,everything goes black.

After a second I open my eyes.I look around and see Carlisle,Stefan,and Caroline with shocked faces.I look down and realize what happened.

I was dead.I started to feel a pull towards something.Or someone.I walk into the Whitmore building.It was Bonnie.

"Bonnie."I breathe.

"Elizabeth?No..you can't be.."She trails off.

"I'm so sorry."I apologize before touching her.

My eyes fill with a white light which eventually fades out.I find my worst nightmare.Carlisle along with my other friends crying over my dead body.It hurt to see them so sad like that.

Then a wind starts blowing around.No. I fall to the ground as a darkness begins to pull me towards it.I grab onto the wall and use all the strength I had inside me.A hand reaches out and helps me.I look at who it was.

Lexi.