Chapter 3

Elizabeth POV:
After our little conversation everyone left to do their own thing.Carlisle, Bella, Renesmee, and Jake were sitting down talking.I could Renesmee's heart race after something Jake said.He leaves and I sit next to her.

"So..you and him?"I question and she rolls her eyes.I give her small smile and pat her head.Her eyes blank out and she looks at me."What?"

"When you touched me it was like I felt something."She tells me.

"Like what?"I ask.

"Death."She states.

"Witch."I mutter.Everyone in the room looks at me.I go over to Bella."Do you mind if I try something?"She looks at me warily."Oh come on.Its not like it's going to kill you."

She sighs and nods.She touches me and I can tell that she saw something. She pulls back and looks at me.Looks like I have my answer.

"I saw you..but it was like a different time."She breathes.

"You and your daughter are witches."I state.She looks at me."You didn't know, did you?"She shakes her head.

"Wait..so are you saying that we can chant spells and make potions and stuff?"Renesmee asks.I nod.

"I could teach you a spell if you want."I tell her.

"Really?"She questions.

"Yeah.I've met some witches in my time."I shrug.

"Sure."She smiles.

"Ok.This is a defensive spell in case you get into some trouble with person that can heal quickly.Just focus on me." I explain.

"Won't you get hurt?"She asks.

"I'll be fine.Just do it."I tell her.

She nods and begins to do what I told her.I start to feel my head begin to burst in a thousand pieces.I hold my head and go to ground groaning in pain.She stops.I take a couple deep breathes.

"See.Im fine."I say sitting up.Carlisle helps me up."Thanks."

"Are you ok?"She asks.

"I'm fine.But be careful with that.One wrong move and pop."I tell her.Jacob walks in.

"What's going on in here?"He questions.I sigh.Now Im gonna have to explain this all over again.