(Smut Dyby) Spider Bite Antidote

Ruby fiddled with her skirt in discomfort. Her feet hung awkwardly from the edge of her "seat" as her legs couldn't quite reach the ground. She bowed her head in embarrassment while mildly blushing a soft red color that reached the tips of her ears. She so wanted to fidget and move around her "seat" but it would only make things weirder so she did her best to stay still.

"Loosen up, Ruby. Why are you so shy? You're the most beautiful person here. These hideous shits should be the ones fidgeting in shame after basking in your presence." Dyrroth reassured as he gave her a comforting squeeze on her arm.

"Yeah, about that. Could you please give me a different chair? I don't think that presenting myself like this in front of your people is very... decent and formal." Ruby suggested timidly as she pressed her legs together.

They're currently in the throne room where Dyrroth receives the members of his court and listens to their reports and complaints before making a decision. Today, he brought Ruby to work to spend some time with her due to the increasing duties he had to deal with that takes away some of their precious bonding time. The problem is, Dyrroth refuses to provide her with a separate chair. He said that they ran out of extra chairs so she could only sit on his lap while people looked at them awkwardly.

It was very uncomfortable and Ruby is not really a great fan of being the center of attention especially not like this.

"I told you, sweetie, we ran out of extra chairs so it's just my lap now. I'm very much happy to be your seat for as long as it takes for Malfrog to find you a chair."

"But, can't you, like, control the earth in here and make me some nice chair?"

"Yeah, my powers feel a little fritzy today so I might accidentally open up the ground where lava would most likely burst out of so... I guess we don't have any other choice than to keep you seated here."

"I could stay in your room and wait for you there."

"The slaves are cleaning it up as we speak. They're pretty intense at their job so you might get in the way and they'll definitely eat your soul if you do."

"Well, okay." Ruby replied weakly in surrender as she played with the hem of her skirt. 

"Next!" he yelled as another speaker stepped in front of his high throne to deliver his report. 

"The ore mines are progressing very slow today, my prince. There was a terrible landslide yesterday which killed 35 miners. We're afraid that the lack of manpower could slow down the manufacturing of weapons this month." reported the red demon. 

"Yeah, just go to the dungeons and take more slaves as you need. That ought to do it."

"But you sentenced all of them to die for looking at the Mistress Ruby."

"Ah, yeah I remember them. Never mind, just go to the villages and recruit more people. Tell them I'll pay them double or something. Just do your job."

"Very well, my prince. Shall I consult the master of treasures now?"

"Do whatever, I don't care." Dyrroth replied in boredom as he twirled a lock of Ruby's hair. 

"Dyrroth, can't you take your job seriously so that we can finish here quicker?" Ruby complained, frowning at him. 

"You're that excited to have me all to yourself, aren't you? Don't worry once I sort this shit we can have all the fun that we want." The demon cooed as he traced the line of her cleavage.

"Stop doing weird things in front of all these people. It's uncomfortable."

"Fine." Dyrroth sighed.