Conquering the World (DyBy Lemon)

WARNING: RUBY X DYRROTH LEMON. Part 2 of Demon Mating Season

The Tree of Life is burning in ashes and elves are dying like animals in a sport. Their castle is in ruins and overrun by demons. The whole Enchanted Forest is drenched in fear, death, and destruction, and in the center of it all is a cunning demon prince ready to take over the world. Dyrroth had launched his attack on the Elven forest with the gigantic demons at his command and now he is only miles away from conquering the Moniyan empire then the whole world. He released a loud laugh as he watched the head of the Elven king Estes mounted on a sharp spike. The horrified expression of the moonlight elves as they watched their leader made Dyrroth's blood tingle in entertainment.

"You bastard! I pray to my god for your demise to arrive soon so that you will pay for your sins! May you rot in eternal damnation!" The archer elf Miya yelled bravely to the demon prince as two demons hold her limbs.

"Blah, blah, blah, you can pray all you want but not even the gods will be able to stop my invasion. Soon I will drench the world in fear and make it my own. Now, I do suppose that my soldiers are a little battle-weary and in need of something to release their frustrations. You wouldn't mind pleasing them, would you? You can't do anything anyway." Dyrroth chuckled and went away.

The elf's face turned paler. The demons started surrounding her and capturing her limbs. One fire demon tore off her clothes and played with her breasts scorching it with his burning hand. An orc grabbed her hip and forced his lustful cock inside her white cunt and pounded her like there was no tomorrow. More of the demons took out their cocks and started making the girl their breeding whore.

Sadly it wasn't only her who was getting the said treatment but also all of the surviving elves as well. Lunox and Karina are also being raped by orcs and demons filling their wombs with their disgusting dirty semen.

🌹

Dyrroth looked at the map of the Land of Dawn already planning his next attack which will this time be on the Moniyan Empire. He predicts that the number and strength of the demons at his disposal will be enough to shake down the empire to its very foundation. Those idiots are probably shaking in fear as he approached.

He suddenly heard a commotion from outside his door. He sighed and stopped what he was doing to see what it was. When he came out he saw a red-cloaked fighter cutting down his demons. He instantly bolted to see who the person was and engage them in combat. Who is insane enough to attack his forces alone?

He discovered that it was actually a girl and observing her fight made him see how strong her lifesteal is that transcends even his own. She only needs to use one of her skills and it will already restore half of her health and she can also fight with multiple enemies at once maximizing her life steal. He also noticed that her defenses increased every time she jumps after a skill to the point that none of his demons can even wound her.

He would have liked to watch her more but knew that if he allowed her to kill more of his soldiers he'd have none left to conquer the empire that's why he took action and subdued her himself.

He kicked the back of her knee making her kneel before kicking her weapon away and bounding her hands behind her back and restraining her close to him.

"My my my, don't we have the Queen of Lifesteal here? Does the beautiful queen think she can beat a whole army of demons by herself just to save her friends? Well, aren't you heroic." Dyrroth whispered in her ear.

"Wrong, they're not my friends. I don't know anything about them. I simply went here to check what the commotion was that was making the monsters stir in the Dark Forest until one of your demons found me and they started attacking me so I defended myself." The girl explained with a rather calm voice for someone in her situation.