Chapter 6

Indira

Before we could reach the group, I turned to Rory and had her point me in the direction of the drinks. If I were going to be around these people, I needed something to help my confidence.

Walking over to a large table, there were several labeled bottles of liquid along with small crystal glasses.

I picked up a glass and picked a random bottle to pour from. I had no experience with this sort of thing, so naturally I poured it to the top of the glass and chugged it as fast as possible.

It stung the back of my throat, but surprisingly had notes of cinnamon- one of my favorite flavors. Cold chills went through my entire body- shaking them off, I began to pour another.

"Hey there, that's quite a lot of fire whiskey for a small girl like yourself, don't you thing?"

I looked up, only to be met with a different boy. He had fluffy brown hair and a face covered in freckles. Not to mention, he was wearing a white button down, with the first few buttons undone. He was quite attractive.

"I'm not used to this sort of activity, but I'm a big girl- I can handle myself." I smirked, the alcohol starting to hit me.

He laughed and looked off at the party, "Sure, my mistake. You're the new Gryffindor, right? How did you wander into here?"

"Astoria invited me, and you are?" I raised my brow in question.

"Theodore, Theodore Nott." He reached his hand out just as Astoria did that morning. For a bunch of people who were supposedly evil, they did have manners.

I accepted his gesture, "Indira, Indira Black."

"Well, Indira, would you like to take some shots with me? Possibly have a dance?"

I thought about it for a split second. I should probably be getting back to Rory, but a few drinks and a dance couldn't hurt, could it?

I simply nodded my head and Theo began pouring some shots for us- some blue, some green, some clear.

We began taking them quickly, and I found myself getting more giggly as time went by. Then, we headed to the dance floor.

Theo grabbed my waste from behind, moving my hips along with his to the music. I've never had a boy this close to me before, but it felt... nice. I felt completely captivated by the moment and let myself become loose, flipping my hair around and rubbing myself into him.

-

Draco

Tapping my fingers against the cold glass in my hand, I looked around at the party. I was simply bored of these shenanigans and found myself almost stone cold sober for the millionth weekend in a row.

Pansy had her hands gripped tightly around my bicep- surely leaving indents from her ridiculously long nails. She was starting to get on my nerves. I had thought sleeping with her would take my mind off things, but I was more annoyed than anything. It was amusing to see her drool over me though, so I let it continue.

My thoughts were disrupted by Blaise nudging me in the shoulder. He pushed a shot glass in direction.

I gladly accepted and downed the shot, letting the liquid slowly fill my throat.

"Malfoy, look who it is with Nott." Blaise gestured towards the drinks stations, and what I saw was displeasing.

Indira, the new girl that Pansy had an altercation with, was downing shots with the one and only Theodore Nott- proceeding to then move to dance floor. He seemed to have already made his move on her, rubbing himself against her. Disgusting.

"What is she doing here?" I said sternly, teeth gritted.

Astoria leaned out of her seat, scanning the room before turning back to me, "Who- Oh, Indira? I invited her!"

Now, why would she invite a mud blood into our territory?

Pansy suddenly released her hold for my arm, essentially pouncing out of her chair beside me.

"Astoria, why would you do that? She embarrassed me in front of all of you!" Pansy screeched directly into my ear.

"Pansy, you're just upset because she didn't bow down to you. She's actually quite nice." Astoria had a genuine smile on her face... odd.

"But- what about," Pansy began.

I snapped my head quickly toward her, tired of my eardrums being destroyed.

"Pansy, shut it," I turned back to Astoria, "I don't care how nice she is, she doesn't belong her. She needs to leave." I retorted with a smug look.

To my surprise, Nott took his claws out of Indira long enough for her to approach our group. She was obviously intoxicated, stumbling over her feet a tad.

"Hey, Astoria-" she began, then looked directly at Pansy, "Hey, whore."

Everyone's eyes widened at this girls confidence.

"Thanks for inviting me! Wanna go grab a drink?" She spoke sweetly, leaned against the back of Astoria chair.

"I'd love to, Indie. Let's go!" Astoria replied, then getting out of her seat to join the girl.

Everyone looked astonished, especially Pansy who looked even more speechless than what she does in the bedroom. A single tear ran down her cheek and she ran in the direction of the dorms- I didn't care enough to follow. I didn't particularly feel like having sex with someone that emotional at the moment.

"Damn, I've never seen a Gryffindor act like that before. It was kind of sexy..." Blaise trailed off.

I shot him a glare and he shut his mouth almost immediately.

"What, Malfoy? Can I not speak my mind? You just have a little crush..." I scoffed at his accusations.

"Please, I would never go for a mud blood."

Just then, Nott approached us and sat down as if nothing had just occurred- taking a swig of his awfully colorful drink.

He then leaned forward, his elbows on his thighs.

"I honestly don't care what she is, that girl knows how to move. I might just have to take her to my dorm later..." he began.

Before I could register what was happening, my fist made contact his jaw.

I could feel Blaise's arms wrap around my shoulders, trying to pull me back, but even more-so I felt rage.

He finally got me away, revealing Notts bloody face- cut up from my rings.

"Bloody hell, Malfoy! What's your fucking issue?" Nott screamed.

Why did I just do that? I normally wouldn't be upset about a mate getting some with a random girl at a party, it was a normal event.

I threw my arms down and glared at everyone, storming off. I wasn't sure where I was going, but I needed a distraction.

-

Introducing, thee Theodore Nott. ;)

I'm honestly loving Indira's confidence and friendship with Astoria.

Also, we're finally getting some Draco POVs!

Why do think Draco acted out?

Where is he going?

Keep reading ;) xoxo