Chapter 19

Indira

Returning back to the dorms, I went straight to Draco's room. Sure enough, he was there changing into clothing suitable for sleep.

"Finally! Are you okay?" He spoke as I entered the room- pulling his shirt off his head.

"Somewhat. Filch caught me and I was assignment a punishment by Umbridge."

He approached me, cautiously lifting my hand and scanning for unusual markings.

"Draco, she didn't do anything. I only have detention with Snape tomorrow," I laughed, my hand still being held by his.

A sigh of relief escaped his lips, "Good. That won't be too entirely insufferable."

"Yes, but Umbridge said something strange to me too," I replied, walking to his bed and sitting down- Draco following my steps.

He did not speak, only giving me a look of confusion.

"She asked if we were fond of each other... and lightened my punishment due to that because I would eventually be facing enough torture by being with you?" This was still beyond my knowledge, boggling my mind.

Draco looked off, his thoughts being swarmed as well, "What do you think she meant by that, Draco?" I asked, turning his head gently to look at me.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't have a clue, Indira. She's always full of nonsense."

He lifted his hand, placing it on top of mine and transferring it to my cheek, "Don't pay any mind to her."

I nodded, leaning into Draco for kiss- whose lips responded by crashing onto mine, moving in sync.

"Why don't I help distract you?" He spoke, causing me to feel his lips reach into a smirk.

I kissed him for a few more seconds before pulling back and placing my hands on his bare chest.

"Not tonight, Draco. I best be going to my room before I get caught by Filch again... and my punishment is increased." I let my hands slide down his abdomen, nearly close to his waistband before standing up.

Draco's eyes pleaded, wanting me to stay and participate in a lustful activity. Though, with difficulty, I walked to the door. Blowing him a kiss, I exited, proceeding to go back to my own room for the first night that week.

-

Draco

Umbridge had really crossed a line, hinting at Indira what her fate would be. She was also aware of the mission, being another one of Voldemort's faithful servants that posed at a constant insider. First, working for the Ministry of Magic, then as a professor, and now the overall headmaster of the school.

As for what Umbridge had referenced, eventually I would have to take Indira to my home. She'll be expecting a warm welcome from my parents, but instead will receive a bitter one from them, the Voldemort and his disciples. I've grown to care for Indira abundantly and have been dreading the day this would come. My mind was constantly occupied with possible ideas of how I could postpone this trip and keep her away for as long as possible.

When she arrives, she'll meet him and will fully be immersed into the disaster- being forced to obey just like my family and I. We ourselves have wanted to years to escape the madness in discrepancy, but he has always lingered and is now as strong as ever. I did not wish any longer to bring Indira into it all. I didn't want her to have to be loyal to someone so evil after what she's been through. I didn't want for her to be punished, tortured, or tested. All I wanted was to be able to stay at Hogwarts, holding her close to me- away from it all.