Chapter 1

"Emily!" I heard through the event hall. I grabbed my clipboard and hurried over to the voice.

"Yeah Glenn?" I asked, the Eagles were set to perform for the big event today.

Yes, I'm an event planner for the big recording companies. They usually get together and such for events so they can have all the big headliners. My job, is putting that all together.

"Everything is all set up and ready to go! Can we start?" He asked me.

I have a thumbs up to the sound booth above to signal they were ready.

"Heck yeah! Get some music going in here!" I said with a laugh.

I set my clipboard down on the table in the back for paperwork and sign ins. I didn't want to deal with that at the moment.

I stood there and waited for them to start playing my favorites. I was looking around, noticing all the little things that needed to be done.

Just then, they started playing my favorite song "Try and Love Again". Oh I was so excited I got completely lost in the music.

I slipped my sandals off so I could feel the music on the floor. I joke around that it's so I can check the audio levels. But I'm all honesty, it connects me to the music.

To feel the beat beneath my
Feet and hear the music. I can't help but dance...

I started to dance and got a little into it before I heard my name called.

"EM! NEW GROUP AT FRONT!" I heard yelled from the sound booth.

I turned my head to face the door and saw none other than The Bee Gees and what I'm guessing is a fourth member?

He was shorter... about 5"8? With this flowing brown hair and this smile that made me smile.

I grabbed my board a sheet of blank name tag stickers and a black pen and made my way over to them.

"Hi! What's your name please?" I asked the taller one. His hair was pretty big and looked like a lions mane.

"Barry...and these are my brothers." he said with a smile. I smiled back and stuck the sticker to his shirt and then wrote his name.

"Well that's a new way to do it!" He said with a laugh.

"Breaks the tension I think." I smiled and moved onto the next brother.

"Name please?" I asked. His hair was red and he seemed to be more suave and quick witted.

"Robin." He stated with a wink. I did the same procedure for him with the sticker.

"Oh gosh my turn- my name is Ted." The man said. He was a little balder and more personable.

"Oh I don't think that's right!" I laughed. He laughed too and shrugged.

"Could be! I'm just joking, my name is Maurice." He said. I nodded and wrote the name down on his sticker.

The last one... I didn't know him. But he had this warmth about him. His eyes were dark brown and he had these freckles across his nose and cheeks. He smiled and I felt my cheeks blush.

"Name please?" I asked softer. He smiled and chuckled softly.

"Andy... I'm not a bee gee." He said. I laughed very lightly. I tried to but his sticker on his but his shirt was hardly buttoned.

"Um, Andy I don't think you want this sticker on your chest hair." I started to laugh. He started cracking up too and moved his shirt.

"You get a smiley face because you have my favorite guy name." I said while writing.

"Well maybe your name is my favorite girl name... tell me?" He said sweetly.

"Emily..." I said with a smile.

"Darn it I pinned you as a Nicole." Maurice said while snapping his fingers.

"I was thinking about her age... how old are you love?" Robin said with a smirk. He was flirting and not the first to do it.

"Old enough to know that you are flirting with an 18 year old." I said while guiding them back to the table.

"Alright boys, here are your badges. These will get you anywhere you would like-" I began. Robin cut me off.

"Well id like to go on a date with you-" now Andy cut him off.

"Robin leave her alone! She's my age anyway!" He said.

The three others joked and laughed as they walked away. Andy hung back a bit.

"I'm sorry for robins behavior-" he began. I held my hand up politely.

"Don't worry about it. I get stuff like that all the time." I was trying to make him feel less embarrassed.

"Which is no surprise..." he said smiling. I smiled back but knew what he was doing.

"Is there anything else you need Mr. Gibb?" I asked while pushing my glasses up.

"For you to call me Andy. Mr. Gibb is too stuck up for me. Reminds me of my dad." He said laughing.

I noticed that his eyes crinkled when laughed. And there was this glimmer in his eye and made my cheeks go bright red.

"So... how long have you been doing this?" Andy asked, crossing his arms and watching the band.

"Oh I don't know... 2 years now?" I said.

"Really? You seem like a natural." He said. I nodded and looked over the schedule on my board.

"You know Emily, there is a dinner tonight-" I chuckled.

"I know...'I planned it!" I said laughing.

"Would you like to be my date for it?" He smiled. I could tell he was trying his best to be smooth and suave.

"Sure... as long as you are your real self tonight." I said.

"What do you mean?" Andy asked softly.

I smiled and took my glasses off so he could really see my eyes.

"Not the stage name Andy Gibb... I'm not that easy." I said with a wink as I walked off to sign in the next group.