Chapter 3

I caught eyes with him and I knew I was going to fall for him.

I dropped what I was doing and went straight to him. He smiled and I could see a soft blush creeping onto his cheeks. Which of course made me more nervous.

"Hi Andy..." I said, my voice soft and low. Andy smiled and held his hand out to me.

"Emily." He said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I let a giggle slip out which made him laugh.

"Nervous?" He asked me while running his hand in his hair.

"Yes. Very. And I'm normally not too nervous when meeting new people but when I think they are cute or I'm attractive to them I do start to get nervous and when I get nervous I won't stop talking which-" Andy cut me off by kissing my cheek softly and gently.

"It's just me, there's no need to be nervous. And I like rambling. I'm more of a quiet guy myself so rambles are good." He said smiling.

"I'll remember that... you look very handsome by the way." I said shyly.

And man was that an understatement. He looks to die for... and I knew that he left his shirt open for all the girls. Though, I don't think for me.

"Thank you. You look stunning Emily. That color pink on you is perfect." Andy smiled.

"Really? It's new I just bought it and normally for these things I go with a classic black dress but I don't know what made me pick pink." I said nervously.

"I prefer the pink." Andy said, winking at me and then looking down at his feet.

"Emily?" His voice whispered in my ear.

I leaned into to him, hanging onto every word he said.

"Yes Andy..." I answered.

"Want to get out of here?" He asked me.

"Yes but-"

"Shh, no buts. I can tell we're both nervous with all these eyes on us." He said.

"Where would we go?"

"One of our rooms?"

"Andy, I would love to but if this is for-"

"It's not. You are very beautiful yes, but I'm not fast like that."

"Your room... go get changed and meet me in the lobby."

"Where to from there?"

"My house... quick go." I whispered and pulled apart from him.

He nodded and made his way out of the room.

I waited a few minutes until I went and sat in the lobby of the hotel. I watched as people came and went and bounced my leg to keep the nerves at bay.

This wasn't like me. I don't normally do things like this. But Andy, he's different. How? I don't know...

"Ready?" I heard him whisper from behind me. I jumped and laughed slightly.

"You scared the life out of me Andy!" I said and swatted his arm lightly.

"You just weren't paying attention Em." He said and grabbed my purse for me.

He was wearing jeans and a navy blue sweatshirt. And of course Nikes to match.

"You look so comfy im really jealous." I laughed as we made our way to my car.

"You said get changed and it's cold out so sweatshirt was the only option!" He said.

We made it to my car, a little yellow bug with flowers on the sides. Andy smiled widely when he saw it.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked as o unlocked the car.

"Nothing..." he said as he walked up to the car, still smiling like an idiot.

I got into the driver seat and turned the music on to soft and slow music. I pulled out of the parking lot and caught Andy looking over at me.

Just with a simple look, I felt butterflies in my heart.