Chapter 2

Andy's POV

All I could think about when I got to my room was her. I hardly knew her. But all I could think was how beautiful she was.

Her eyes were this hazel color... and she had these pink glasses. They made the blush on her cheeks look every cuter and stronger.

And her hair... oh it was long and brown. But cut so it looked layered and more, not messy but whimsy if that makes sense. It looked so soft I just wanted to run my hands in it...

She looked like the kind of get up and go girl. But at the same time she looked homey. She was wearing jeans that looked like they were made for her. And she was wearing a red and black flannel shirt. A little big on her but adorable all the while.

And she had on tie dye shoes... which I've never seen before. And she just had such a bright energy about her...

"ANDY!!" I heard yelled.

I turned my head and saw my brothers of course.

"What?" I asked, standing up and checking myself in the mirror.

"The dinner is in 15 minutes let's go!" I heard mo call.

I straightened myself up and made sure I looked good. I knew she was going to look drop dead beautiful.

I grabbed my key card and left the room. The dinner was downstairs in the ballroom of the hotel. Which was nice because it wasn't as far of a walk.

"A fur coat Robin? Really?" Maurice asked while swatting away the fur that was flying in his face.

"It makes me look cool!!" He said as he walked down the hall. 

"No robin it makes you look like a pimp." Barry laughed.

I only chuckled and quietly walked behind them. All I could think about was her.

"What's got you so quiet Andy?" Mo asked. I smiled and ran my hand through my hair.

"The girl we met today. Remember?" I said while running my hand in my hair again.

"Okay she must me really something if you keep running your hand in your hair." Barry said.

"Nervous habit I guess... she's just so beautiful I can't stop thinking about her." I said.

"I can tell, your voice is all dreamy." Mo said while waving his hand in the air.

"Hey my voice is always dreamy." I said while scanning the room looking for her. I found her over by the welcome table.

She looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing this light pink dress that looked soft and airy.

Her hair was pulled up and she had on a simple little gold necklace. She didn't need any other jewelry. Her eyes were sparkly enough.

She smiled at me and I knew right then I was going to fall in love with her.