Chapter 3

(Full image)

(Full image)

This chapter contains slight sex

Mumei and Fauna grinned at Kronii's face. Kronii had the face of fear, but the face that made Mumei and Fauna smiles bigger was the face of Kronii blushing from how she was in a exposing position. Fauna and Mumei leaned in towards Kronii and both licked the vine which had been covering her mouth. The vine they licked was drenched in Kronii's drool.

"Fauna please remove this vine from her mouth and her bottom half" Mumei politely asked.

Fauna snapped her fingers removing the vines from her mouth and below area.

As soon as the vines were removed from Kronii, She started to gasp for air and was trembling, she was visibly shaking.

Mumei licked her lips and bent down to have a
closer look at her vagina, which was sopping wet.

"I need a drink" Mumei said with a smirk, then Mumei opened her tongue out and inserted it inside Kronii. Kronii shrieked in surprise but mainly pleasure, as Mumei was now slurping up all of Kronii's fluids.

As Mumei was leaving, Kronii looked at Fauna whilst breathing heavily.

Kronii was a blushing mess.

"What....have....you done...to...her?" Kronii managed to usher out.

"Fauna didn't do anything to me, In fact she opened up my eyes to the truth of my inner thoughts that I kept hidden." Said Mumei. "But now that's she's opened up my eyes, I never want to go back." Mumei had an inhuman like smile on her face that made Kronii unbearably uncomfortable.

"please" Kronii whispered with her head hanging low, but Fauna and Mumei didn't quite catch it.

"Speak up Kronii darling." Fauna used one of her vines to lift Kronii's chin to look at both her and Mumei.

Kronii's face was red and tears were streaming down her face, this wasn't like Kronii to cry.

"Aw don't cry Kronii, don't break just yet." Mumei said.

"How about we put you on the bed and tease you ourselves" Fauna suggested.

"Lovely idea" replied Mumei.

Fauna removed her vines from around Kronii and when Kronii landed on her feet she nearly fell.

"Now get on the be—" Fauna got interrupted by Kronii pushing both her and Mumei on the bed. Kronii made a run for it.

"I've got to tell Sana and Bae about this" she cried, as she reached the door there was Sana and Bae, however they didn't look like how Kronii remembered them.

"Don't tell me she changed you two aswell" Kronii asked begging for an answer she wanted to hear.

"She didn't change us" Sana said.

Kronii sighed in relief.

"She opened our eyes to what we truly wanted." Bae said, both her and Sana had weird unnatural smiles on their faces too.

"Oh for god sake" Kronii said aloud. Kronii pushed between the two of them and continued running through the forest, however unfortunately she was barefoot.

In the distance she heard yells from all of them, Kronii had to take a breather against a tree. Out of nowhere she heard a twig snap followed by the voice of Bae close to her. Kronii covered her mouth to keep herself quiet. When she saw that Bae had turned her back to her she made a run for it. As Kronii was getting further away, she heard shouts from Bae which were inaudible.

'Why are they all doing this' she thought.

Kronii had a huge sigh of relief when she saw a village she recognised not too far away, she approached an old lady wearing a black cloak over her.

"Hello miss I need your help." Kronii asked with a shaky voice.

"And what help would that be dear?" The old lady responds.

"Well you see my friends have gone insane and they've turned into psychopaths and they need mental help" Kronii responds now visibly shaking.

A/N: I forgot to mention it's night time. Like midnight.

"Well shouldn't you go back to them" the old lady responds.

"Huh? Go back? But they're crazy" Kronii responds really confused.

The 'Old lady' removes her cloak and reveals for it to be Sana.

Kronii jumps and looks left and right to reveal that Mumei and Bae were closing in on her from the sides. As three of them kept coming closer to Kronii, Kronii backed up and hit her back on something soft. Everything happened so quickly but Kronii felt a gag go into her mouth, and saw vines wrapping themselves around Her ankles, Mumei and Bae jumped onto Kronii pinning her down whilst Sana and Fauna were trapping her wrists above her head and Fauna wrapped a vine around them. Mumei placed her finger onto Kronii's stomach and traced it up Kronii's body until she reached her chest and licked her lips, Mumei leaned towards Kronii's right ear and whispered "it's going to be fun tonight." Suddenly a sack was placed over Kronii.