Chapter 7

(Full image)

(Full image)

"Now that that's sorted, let's get started with Kiara's test" Said Fauna.

Kronii was now waking up, and realised what had happened to her, she cringed at the memory, and managed to untie herself, Kronii decided to take a shower in the convenient shower that was placed in the room with her, after Kronii had her shower, she tried to find some clothes, unfortunately the only things that were there was a top which only covered her back, outer sides of her boobs and her nipples, the inner sides of her boobs and stomach aswell as neck area were completely exposed, She also noticed black shorts which matched the black top, once Kronii got changed she went to take a peek by opening the blinds.

Ina gradually opened her eyes to see Kronii opening the blinds and hiding behind the wall below the window, Kronii lip synced "I'll be right there" and Ina mimicked back "how". Kronii then pointed at the ceiling and as Ina looked up she noticed a ventilation system was above her. Ina then mimicked "hurry" and Kronii nodded in acknowledgement.

Kronii closed the blinds again and tipped everything that was on the table onto the floor and lifted the small table onto the bed and ripped the vent gate off and climbed inside. Kronii then quietly crawled through the vent and over heard a conversation.

"You better let us go!" Ame shouted.

"Or what?" Bae teased.

"Ame don't worry hope will be on our side I just know it." Irys stated to Ame.

"Aww poor Senpairys" Mumei teased. "There's no hope for you, there's no hope for any of you"

Mumei's voice was now echoing through Irys' mind, what was this?, how was she doing this? All these questions but no answers.

"Irys, have you ever thought the reason you were in this mess was because you were the one that caused it?" Mumei questioned.

"No that's impossible how did I cause it?" Irys asked confused and terrified.

"Just think about it, your a problem Irys, you always thought you were the bridge that brought us aka Council and Myth together, but you thought wrong."

"What do you mean?" Irys asked visually terrified.

"Your not the bridge, Irys, your the wedge that tears us apart."

"No way!" Irys said tears starting to form.

"Hope never suited you, however, DESPAIR suits you much better, go ahead and don't be afraid to wallow in Despair!" Mumei said eyes now red and big as they stare into Irys frightened eyes, Irys eyes gradually start to form into a deep crimson with a faint black swirl circulating within her eyes, she was being hypnotised.

"IRYS SNAP OUT OF IT, DONT LISTEN TO HER" Ame screams pratically burning her wrists from pulling against the restraints.

Suddenly Irys snaps out of it, and two tears roll down each cheek.

"Irys it's not true what she said, she was hypnotising you"

Bae walks up to Ame, and playfully leans up to her face in a seductive and playful way.

"Aw come on now Amelia Senpai, don't ruin our fun." Bae said whilst grinning at a agitated Ame. Bae then playfully licked Ame's cheek.

"Girls we need to figure out our next experiment let's turn around and talk quietly." Fauna's suggested.

Bae, Sana, Fauna and Mumei all turn around and chat what they're going to do next, Kronii is now behind Ina's table and whispers "don't be too noisy.

Kronii quietly uncuffs Ina, then uncuffs, Ame, Gura, Kiara and Irys. As they were about to sneak out a whine and a grunt noise were heard. Sana had noticed what was going on and grabbed Ina by the shirt and is now lifting her up off her feet and had managed to grab Kiara's hair and is pulling it to make Kiara stay in place. Ina quickly grabbed Sana's hand to try to pry her off and Kiara put her hands on her head to try to ease the pain

"UGH LET ME GO!" Ina struggled against Sana's grip.

Meanwhile Kiara was wincing at her hair being held tightly and it was painful.

"Oh my Kronii, what a surprise, look at you come to save Myth." Fauna teased.

"You have gone insane Fauna, you all
Have, this needs to end." Kronii shouted back.

"Aww but aren't you having fun?" Fauna frowned.

"Only a sick freak would be into this!" Kronii replied back. "We need to help them."

"By the power of the gods, lend me your strength, Come Forth Time Blades." Kronii chanted.

"By the power invested in me I summon Almighty watch" Ame chanted.

"TRIDENT"  Gura chanted.

"Trident?" Gura said in confusion.

Bae, Sana, Fauna and Mumei bursted into laughter.

"What are you laughing at?" Kronii asked.

"Oh poor Kronini." Said Sana.

"Did you already forget?." Fauna said. "Your power has been disabled!."

"What?! How is that possible?!" Gura asked.

"You see when you were unconscious, I used a special new variant of plant which I developed myself, and I used it to suck out your magic abilities, of course my first ever subject was Kronii, and when I knew it had worked, I was delighted." Fauna explains. "But don't worry you'll get your powers back, when I give the command of course."

"You have got to be kidding me!" Ame yells.

Ina managed to kick Sana's jaw making her flinch and release Kiara from her right hand to caress her sore jaw

"Go Kiara, make a run for it." Ina exclaimed.

"No Ina we can't leave you" Kiara cried out.

"JUST GO" She yelled back.

Kiara and the others made a run for it, as they were throwing local objects at their captors making them flinch or cover behind something.

"Why you little twerp, i oughta make you pay!" Sana angrily said whilst rubbing her jaw.

"Deal with her later, Sana, put her in here for now" Fauna exclaims, as she summoned a leaf like bed, Sana practically threw Ina onto the bed and vines covered the entrance to imitate bars, it was a cage made out of vines.

"RUN YOU GUYS!!!" Ina shouted, as she sat back trying to pry the vines open, more vines came into the cage and restricted her movement even more.

As the others were desperately trying to get the door open from its lock, they heard faint footsteps nearing.

"Screw this!" Gura threw a nearby glass cup at the window nearest to the door and they all climbed through it, receiving cuts and gashes from the broken glass shards.

They were all unfortunately bare foot, and were running through the dark eerie forest, the territory of Mother Nature.

"You see I knew hope would be on our side." Irys yelled with slight happiness.

"Not for long it won't" sounded a familiar voice that Irys didn't want to hear.