Chapter 10

(Full image)

(Full image)

This chapter contains: death, blood and gore

Fauna walked down the basement stairs again and into where the rest of myth were.

Kiara, Ame and Gura had there arms tied to the arms of the chair and there legs were tied to the legs of the chairs they sat on. They each had a black cloth tied around there mouth.

As Fauna walked into the room and turned on the lights, she instantly heard a bunch of noises, Kiara, Ame and Gura were trying to struggle out of there ropes. As Fauna approached the trio, they were positioned in the order they got captured so Ame was in the middle and Kiara was to her right and Gura to her left. As they all gave Fauna a stern look, and not wanting to show their captor any fear, they all mumbled curses under the cloths which of course was inaudible.

"You three are in big trouble!" Fauna said with a smile, but she wasn't happy or smiling to make them feel creeped out, she was smiling to hide the rage she felt.

Fauna removed the cloths from around their mouths.

"Screw you Fauna!" Gura spat.

Bae and Sana had arrived through Bae's chaos portal and Mumei, who they didn't see at the time flew down from her little post and turned into her human form.

"I wouldent speak to your captors that way" Sana said, pointing like a teacher.

"Because of you three, keeping Kronii away from us, we weren't able to contain Kronii's power from coming out, so now she's regained her ability to call her blades, and she will start gradually getting her powers back." Fauna said, with her eyes piercing through the three members of Myth.

"But I thought you created the plant that disables our powers?" Kiara asked.

"I did create it, but I had come to the conclusion that, it dosent disable it til I say, in order for me to keep your powers at bay I have to keep using my special concoction, so unless we don't get Kronii, she will gradually get her powers back." Fauna explained.

"Come on Kronii you can do it!" Ame whispered.

"What was that?" Bae asked.

"Oh nothing!" And responded.

Irys started to walk in from the shadows.

"Even if Kronii does get her powers back, she won't be able to defeat me aswell as the rest of council." Irys said.

"Anyway I think your punishments should be short and sweet, since we don't want to risk you escaping again." Fauna said smiling, in her usual creepy way.

As Kronii was walking around town looking for a place to eat, the people in the village kept on looking at her with amazement. "Is that Lady Kronii?", "I can't believe she's here in our village!".