Chapter 11

(Wouldn't let me put the image on the chapter part)

This chapter contains: death and blood

After Kronii had finished throwing up in the nearby bush, she calmed herself down and went for a walk around the entire small village to put her mind at ease.

After an hour and a half, Kronii had eased her mind and started heading back to the tavern where she was temporarily staying. As she saw the tavern coming closer and closer, she felt another sudden power surge through her body like electricity, Kronii experimented to see if she could effect time, and she found out, that she was able to stop time for a 30 seconds. As she walked through the tavern doors, a man wearing a cape, lunged at her with a knife, Kronii temporarily stopped time, forcing the man to come to a complete stop and she grabbed the knife out of his hand.

The other members of council, were all sitting around a table, trying to come up with a plan to re-capture Kronii, whilst Irys was alseep, resting her body, when the rest of council felt there heart suddenly beat out of their chests, they knew this feeling all too well, it would usually happen when Kronii stops time to stop a disaster from happening, but it Dosent happen often.

"Kronii!" They all said in harmony as they looked at one another.

"Does anyone know where it came from?" Fauna asked.

"Me and Mumei have rats and owls all over the world," Bae explains.

"And one of my owls caught it in the village just outside of the forest." Mumei continues.

"Perfect then here's the plan"

As Kronii continued time, the man was now unarmed.

"What do you think you're doing?" Kronii asked with a stern angry look.

"I need the money, Lady Kronii." The man asked looking up causing his hood to fall.

"What money?" Kronii asked.

"Haven't you heard, theres a bounty on your head with enough gold for over half this countries population to get a house and immortality as the rewards." The man explains.

"Mumei and Fauna, you little shits!" Kronii mumbled to herself, knowing Mumei could give the gold and Fauna the immortality.

"Well whatever just leave me alone I'm going to bed, it's been a long day" Kronii says whilst walking up to her room and laying on the bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

Kronii woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of the floorboards creaking, as she had noticed a different man, trying to obtain her. Kronii stopped time, and got up out of bed and ran out the tavern and onto the stone slim walkway, as Kronii sighed to herself and heard a hooing noise, and noticed an owl on a nearby tree branch, it was no ordinary owl, this owl had the two feathers on top of it's head, the feathers were laid out exactly like...