Chapter 4

(Full image)

(Full image)

This chapter contains sex

Kronii woke up, 'did I pass out?' She thought to herself. Kronii felt as if she was lying down, but it was black, she still had the sack on, Kronii tugged against her restraints, realising she's in a star fish like position.

With a yank the Sack comes off of Kronii, as Kronii's eyes adjust to the sudden burst of light, she notices her fellow council members surrounding her on the bed, looking at her in a hungry kind of way. She tried to scream but it came out as muffled.

"Silly Kronini, you have tape over your mouth, we don't want people ruining our fun now do we?" Sana said smiling in a weird way.

"Can we have fun now, can we? can we?" Bae asked whilst being hyper.

"Yeah can we, I can't wait any longer" beamed Mumei.

"Yes we can start" Fauna replied.

Mumei immediately jumped onto Kronii's lap and placed her pointer finger on Kronii's stomach, she trailed her finger up to Kronii's shirt lifting up slightly then ripping it off, to reveal Kronii's black bra, meanwhile Bae traced her pointer finger down towards Kronii's skirt, ripping it off, keeping her bloody stained tights on. Kronii was left in her, underwear and bra.

Unlike Kronii, she was now whimpering and squirming. Kronii looked behind where Fauna was standing and noticed Sana bringing a tray full of medical stuff and interesting items.

Fauna picked one of the syringes off of the tray and poked it into a bottle of liquid which Kronii couldn't see what it said. Fauna approached Kronii, and Kronii started to try and struggle out her restrains, Mumei leaned down to Kronii's ear and whispered. "Now now, behave Kronii."

After Mumei was leaving Bae jumped to Kronii's ear where Mumei just whispered into and started licking and biting it, Kronii reacted with a saddened face and whimpers.

"Now Kronii, in order for us to enjoy you, we need to know that you enjoy it to." Fauna flicks the syringe in her hand. "This syringe contains aphrodisiac, and I need to test it out since I made this specific version"

As Fauna was getting closer, Kronii started struggling more, but Fauna managed to get the syringe safely into Kronii's shoulder and inject the aphrodisiac into Kronii. Within seconds Kronii calmed down and started breathing heavily and went red in the face.

"I think it's worked" Sana gleamed.

"Now we can properly enjoy her" Fauna said with an infectious smile.

Bae continued on biting and eating Kronii's ear, and Mumei had removed Kronii's bra and was now teasing her buds. Sana removed Kronii's panties and noticed how wet Kronii had gotten so quickly.

*knock knock*

Sana, Fauna, Mumei and Bae jumped at the loud banging sound of Fauna's door.

"Fauna you home?" Shouted a familiar voice.

"We wanted to say hello" said another familiar voice.

They all heard 6 familiar voices which made there hearts sink, it was Holo Myth and Irys.

"Quick Sana come with me!, Bae and Mumei keep teasing her, and don't let her be too noisy"

Fauna and Sana quickly went to the living room.

"Sana sit and act normal" Fauna begged.

"Roger" replied Sana.

Fauna politely opened the door to meet the familiar faces.

"I hope you don't mind but Sana is here aswell." Fauna ejected.

"No not at all" Kiara beamed.

"May we come in and sit?" Ina asked.

"Could we also have some drinks?" Gura asking how she usually would ask for something.

"May I use your washroom?" Ame kindly asked.

"This place is cozy" said Calli.

"Yes, Yes, Yes" replied Fauna, as everyone but Ame sat down since she needed to go to the washroom. Fortunately for Kronii the bathroom was right next to the bedroom.

As Fauna was bringing out drinks. Everyone was having a nice chat.

Meanwhile in the bedroom, Mumei and Bae were making Kronii make all these moaning noises of ecstasy, as Kronii was reaching her limit she let out a huge moan.

As Ame was leaving the bathroom she heard this strange noise come from the room next door. She decided to ask Fauna about it.

"Fauna i heard a strange noise, coming from your bedroom, do you know what it is?"

Fauna and Sana looked at each other with worry.

"Well let's find out" gura said.

As Gura was approaching the bed room door, Fauna and Sana got up to try to stop her, but Calli held Sana against her will, and Ina used her void to trap Fauna in place. As Kiara, Ame, Irys and Gura were approaching the door they all were nervous to know what was going on. As they opened the door, their faces dropped, IN HORROR.