Noel's Bed

Zoey POV:
I wake up and everything is blurry. I press my hand on my pounding head. What the hell happened? Suddenly it all starts coming back to me, Olivia made me pass out.
I survey the room. She's nowhere to be seen. I feel a ball of anxiety growing inside of me, I really don't want Olivia to grab me again. This could be my only chance to get away from her! It looks like I'm on Noel's bed. Luckily she's not too tidy and her blanket is hanging off the side and onto the floor. This could be a dangerous drop if I'm not successful, but I'm willing to take the risk at this point.
To my surprise, I can easily slide down the blanket and make it safely to the ground. Now I need to find somewhere to hide. Everywhere seems too shallow, they could easily just reach in and grab me if they saw me. I think my best option is to hide under the bed. I look in disgust at all the garbage underneath, but this may be to my advantage. I make my way into the jungle of trash and go as deep as I can. They'll never find me under here.

Olivia POV:
"So.. what's the deal with Zoey? Like, where did she come from?" Noel asks through a mouth full of Cheez-Its. I ponder for a moment, this is a good question. "We don't really know where she came from, I just know Maya knew her before and she just showed up in her room one day. Zoey is just as confused about it as us."
Noel continues to crunch on her Cheez-Its. "Damn. That must be rough for her. She just shows up in some stranger's room all small? I don't know how I'd feel about that."
A small smirk forms on my face. "Eh, I don't know if they were strangers, and I think Zoey actually likes her little arrangement."
Noel looks at me questioningly. "What do you mean by that?"
I chuckle a little. " I mean that I think she likes my sister!" Noel lets out a little chuckle as well "ooooh someone has a crushhh" she laughs.
I continue, "Yeah, and by the looks of it, Maya likes her too! You should see the way she gets so protective over her. She acts as if she owns her! Gets on my nerves sometimes."
We both continue to laugh at the idea of someone being in a relationship with someone so tiny.

Maya POV:
I sit impatiently in my room, waiting for the appropriate time to cut off Olivia and Zoey's little hang-out. I still feel so dumb about what I said. I hope I didn't hurt Zoey's feelings because I really do like her. If only things were different. If we had just met in class and hit it off. But no, I have to catch feelings for her when she is in such a vulnerable state. I just can't put that pressure on her now. I anxiously scroll through my phone, waiting for time to pass. I decided I will give Olivia a good half hour and then I'll go get Zoey.
Twenty minutes go by and I don't really hear anything in the other room. That's suspicious. I decided I should go check on them and just make sure everything is alright. I tiptoe quietly and press my ear against Olivia's door. Silence. This can't be good.

"Olivia, what's going on in there?" I say, knocking aggressively. There is no answer. That's it I'm going in.
I burst through the door and her room is empty. Oh shit! They're gone! I facepalm and sigh. How could I be this stupid? I should have never trusted her with Zoey. I feel like I'm going to throw up.
I take a deep breath in and try to compose myself. She couldn't have gone that far, she doesn't even have a car. Quickly, I grab my phone and track Olivia. She's... at Noel's house? My heart sinks. That idiot! She's probably telling Noel and her whole family about her. Poor little Zoey, she's probably having a panic attack right now. My blood is boiling. I'm going to kill Olivia when I find her.

Olivia POV:
We walk back into Noel's room after our little snack break. I hope Zoey wakes up soon, I need to get home or Maya is going to start getting suspicious.
"Hey... uh...Liv? Where is she?" Noel says anxiously. You have got to be kidding me! She's gone! "H..how did she even get off of the bed?" I say in disbelief. Noel starts to walk further into the room and I grab her arm. "Are you crazy? You can't just walk around all Willy nilly, she's like an inch tall! She could be anywhere."
We both look cautiously at the floor and slowly make our way to the bed. "Zoey please come out! I'm sorry about making you pass out before! I promise I'll be more careful!" I say with desperation. Ugh, she's nowhere to be seen, she probably hid somewhere we'll never find her. I carefully lower myself to the floor and start looking under the furniture in Noel's room. "Ugh! Would it kill you to clean in here every once in a while?" I spit out at Noel.
"Sorry, I didn't know you'd be losing a PERSON in here today." She says defensively.
I roll my eyes at her and continue my search.
"Zoey, just come out! You'll never survive on your own!" I say condescendingly. "Plus, if you don't come out, you'll never see Maya again!" I tease.
I feel this little dig might do the trick, when suddenly there is an urgent knock on the door. "Who could that be?" Noel asks as she gets up. I stay in the room while she goes and gets the door. Before I can even think, I hear angry footsteps stomping toward the room.
"Olivia I'm going to kill you!"