Waking up...again

Zoey POV
I wake up to the familiar feeling of my head throbbing. I put my hand on my head to apply pressure and sit up. I am confused as to where I am, but once I see the massive bed it all comes surging back. I quickly stand up and notice I am surrounded by glass. I let out a scream and pound on the glass walls with my fists. I backpedal into the middle of my container prison and sit back down. I breathe quickly, feeling tears coming on.  I'm in a different container than before, this one had a lid and glass bottom. "That means she moved me in here!" I wince at the thought of her grabbing me in her meaty fists and dropping me into the jar like some kind of big she wanted to observe. I have to get out of here.
I go to one side of the jar and run into the other with full force, hoping to somehow tip the jar or break it. My efforts were to no avail and did nothing but give my shoulder a slight bruise.
I felt truly hopeless, not even being able to tip a jar. I look at the room surrounding me. I am still on the dresser and Maya wasn't in here. My only choice is to sit and wait until she returned and did with me as she had planned. I sit back down and anxiously wait for my captor to return.

Around five minutes later, the large door swung open and in came Maya. Her footsteps loudly pound on the floor, I hold my breath as the colossal girl approaches. She towers over the jar and I can't see her face except through the holes in the lid. Her body then rapidly lowers as she crouches down to my eye level. I retreat to the back of the jar as her enormous green eyes begin to stare down at me. I am trembling in fear, I knew Maya as a nice girl, but never a girl with this much power, she could truly do anything she pleased with me and I had no way of stopping her. After about 5 seconds of observation, she sees I am awake and her face grows sympathetic. "It's okay! I promise I'm not going to hurt you, you're Zoey from 3rd hour chemistry, right?" Her voice booms over me. I cover my ears and close my eyes. Her face grows slightly red. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I didn't realize how loud my voice was" She says more softly. I look up and give her a slight smile, immediately regretting the decision when I see her giant eyes fixed on me. Looking down at my knees I reply " y-y-yeah, you're Maya right?" I feel embarrassed not looking up at her, almost like a coward. "Yeah" She says, nodding slightly. We sit there in silence for a few seconds, and even under all the fear I manage to feel awkward.
"So..What happened to you? I mean how did you get so small?" She asks.
This was one question that I hadn't the slightest idea of an answer. None of this seemed possible to me. "I'm not sure" I say, glad that I could get the sentence out clearly. I could tell she was as confused and worried as me.
"I'm sure we'll figure it out, there has to be some reason for this." She assures me.

"Sorry I put you in a jar. I just didn't want you running away when you woke up"
I don't respond, not knowing what to say. I'm not going to tell her it's alright because I don't like the idea of being moved around while unconscious, not to mention her not trusting me not to run. I don't dare express these feelings though, I wouldn't want to upset someone so powerful.
" here, I'll let you out" she says, extending her large hands out to unscrew the lid.
I lose my balance as she slowly tilts the  jar on its side. Stable again, I stand up and face the opening of the jar. I hated being in this jar but I'm not sure if I'm ready to give up the small amount of glass that lies between me and this giant. I look up at her, she smiles at me for reassurance. "It's okay, you can come out!"

I feel slightly embarrassed about her knowing my fear, but this isn't t enough to make me move. I tremble slightly, preparing myself to walk into the outside. Slowly but surely, I make my way to the opening of the jar and finally step out.