Dance Till You're Dead Intro

Man is poison. Its long, slimy tentacles wrap around each other and bare its sharp fangs, dripping with strong toxins. It slowly sinks its fangs into the lush, soft earth as it injects its anger and poison. The earth begins to crumble, and the small, tiny life forms scream for help and agony, but no one can hear through the fighting and shouting amongst each other. Once the dust settles and the earth is destroyed only a few life forms are left, humans. Left with no choice they are forced to work together to survive. One side has their eyes set on rebuilding civilization and move on from this tragedy, they are known as "The Preppers". The other side has deep fear rooted inside of them. They fear if they rebuild their world only another war will come and wash them away in an ocean of blood and bullets; they just want to forget. They dance and sing and party as they wash the world away from their minds, they are known as "The Ravers".

     As time pushed forward The Preppers were able to sustain themselves, along with The Ravers, with rations that were left behind from the soldiers and seeds from still standing plants. The Ravers relied heavily on The Prepper's work to help them live and twisted their ideas to fit their needs. The Preppers studied the scraps of metals and wires left from the destruction and used it to make robots that would help them with scavenging. The Ravers, on the other hand, stole the blueprints for these machines to make them as party companions and friends in their own way. They formed disco balls that could run around and shoot confetti out of the tops of their head when they detected someone was feeling down, while others were built more in a human like way to party with. The tension between the two sides grew and grew as the years passed and soon, they had enough. The Ravers have become unbearable with their robot companions and became too rowdy with their parties and reckless behavior. They truly wanted to dance till they're dead. The Preppers have tiredly tried to help them by giving them tips on growing food and using their robots responsibly but to no avail. Drained and angry, The Preppers moved away from their rowdy neighbors and built a wall around their community hoping it'll close off all communication with those dammed Ravers. Not knowing what to do, The Ravers collected their things and what The Preppers left behind and trekked their way to a nearby dilapidated city.

     As more time passed The Preppers were able to break past their hardships and create new and improved things such as, bigger homes and buildings, small shops, and more advanced technology. They were able to create a machine that could duplicate small amounts of food and make smarter, better robots. Meanwhile, The Ravers lived in shambles in the destroyed city. They lived in the ruins of what were once great apartments before the war, but now shells of what they once were. They were able to scrape by, by collecting anything useful from the trash outside the great walls and from what The Preppers were willing to teach them. They held grand raves and partied till they couldn't anymore. They made instruments and clothes from the trash and debris around them. Robots and humans became one as they wasted their lives away and soon more generations followed their footsteps, never wanting to leave their comfort zone. Great DJs arose, some metal and some human, while others grew a somewhat comforting lifestyle from making robots or repairing them. They only had the old blueprints they stole years ago, making the robots break down easily but were able to make them have their own personalities from the old blueprints that were thrown away.

     Everyone seemed content with this lifestyle, the people who grew up in this condition never knew anything else. Why would anything need to change? They have food and music, what else could you want?