Magic Coke

Zach walks down to the principle office with his hands jammed into his worn grey hoodie pockets, what did he do now? He didn't do anything troublesome that he could think of. Did Travis frame him for something? Stupid Travis, if he sees his stupid bowl cut head...

     Once he opens the office door he sees a very short person with an obviously fake mustache and trench coat; blond bowl cut shaped hair sticks out of a fedora. Zach looks around utterly confused, is...is no one else seeing this?! By the time he could question anything else the person grabs and drags him out of the building.

     "Why hello Zachariah." The voice says in a fake deep tone, "I have been sent from uh...a secret place! For a secret mission! And only you can do it!"

     "Are you serious right now?" Zach says in a annoyed manner, "Tr-"

     "Silence!" The person says, "We must journey to...the secret vending machine!" They make their way to this so called "secret" vending machine which is only across the street from the high school.

     "How...how did you get out of sch-"

     The person shushes Zach before shouting, "we're here!" Then shoves a dollar bill in his hands. "Now...you see that super secret button at the very top?"

     "The Coke button?"

     "The SECRET Coke button!" The person corrects him, "Click it!"

     Zach sighs and feeds the dollar into the machine before clicking the button, promptly letting a bottle of Coke clunk against the machine opening. The mysterious person snatches it from him.

     "Perfect!" He rips off the disguise after chugging the Coke almost throwing up.

     "Travis, I already knew it was you," Zach says as he glowers at him.

     "...Oh." Travis scratches his head thinking it would fool him.

     "Let me get this straight," Zach rubs the bridge of his nose, "You snuck out of school to only drag me out of class to get you A FREAKING COKE?!"

     "Hehe, yeah."

     "Travis, I'm going to kill you."

     "Hey man chill!" Zach begins to chase Travis to pummel him in the distance, the vending machine suddenly seeming to fade away.