Chapter 5

27 days until the anniversary

     Kenma hated sundays. They always get ruined by the thought of going to school again the next day and homework.

     "Kenma! Are you up yet?!"

     And nosy, extroverted friends that just come into your house whenever they want to.

     Quickly Kenma laid down again. He already knew what his friend wants. He would want Kenma to come training. But they already hat training in the week, why also on the weekend? Well, the weekend training is just if you want to go.

     And Kenma definitely didn't want to.

     But it's not like his best friend and captain would care. No, every Sunday he basically drags Kenma out of bed to get him to train with the rest.

     Kenma could hear the door opening loudly. "Kenmaaa! Wake up, it's time for volleyball!", the loud voice of his best friend said.

     Kenma kept his eyes shut. "Not letting me sleep is extremely homophobic". Now, that Kuroo knows that Kenma is Gay, he can finally do the same thing his boyfriend always does.

     Calling everyone and everything that is annoying to him homophobic. (Y/n) once said, that it always works, and now Kenma can finally test it out himself.

     "I-I... WHAT? How is that homophobic?", Kuroo yelled, a bit to loud for Kenma's liking. Kenma basically jumped up to shush his best friend by putting his hand on Kuroo's mouth. "Can you be quiet? What if my parents hear?", he yells in a hushed tone.

     "Yes yes, sorry. But hey! Now you're up!". And that's how Kenma got dragged to Volleyball training on a Sunday morning.

     The day was a nightmare for Kenma.

     The whole day, Kuroo would tease Kenma, leaving the younger all flustered and embarrassed. The rest of the team that came on that day would just look at the scene, confused.

     "Hit the ball like you want to slap (Y/n)'s Ass!", Kuroo whispered to Kenma when it was the Setter's time to serve. "Fuck you", the flustered boy just said, walking away from his friend as fast as possible. You could hear the older boy's hyena laugh in the back.

     "Stop sending (Y/n) nudes and finally finish come out of there!", Kuroo bursted through the door of the locker room. Everyone already had finished dressing themselves, except for Kenma. "Can you stop?!", the yelled at his friend, throwing his T-Shirt at the older. Again, Kuroo just laughed and left.

Kenma didn't mind his best friend making those jokes, as long as the other teammates wouldn't hear them. And Kuroo seemed to know, since he always only made those jokes in private, never around any of the others. Kenma really was thankful for that.

Kenma sat down, sweaty and exhausted. The team was currently on a run through a park, much to the boy's, who never was a great runner, dismay. He pulled his phone out of his pocket, to check his messages and, surprisingly, there was a message from his boyfriend.

"Shouldn't it be the middle of the night over there?", he asked himself and quickly checked, he was right, it only was bout three in the morning where (Y/n) lives.

Hey! What are you doing rn? <3

     Kenma smiled at his phone, befire quickly looking up at his other team members, who were either talking with the others, stretching or relaxing. Luckily, none of them seemed to give the setter much attention in moment, not even his captain, who usually always is with him. The older was currently sitting with Kai and Yaku in the grass, talking about something that Kenma couldn't understand by from how far they were away. Not that he cared though.

I'm actually on a run, but right now I'm having a break

     The boy answered, his fingers quickly gliding over his phone screen. Immediately after he pressed "Send", he could see (Y/n) coming online again, immediately going to read his boyfriend's message.

Oh wow, since when do you take runs? Don't you actually despise them?

     (Y/n) questioned the blonde.

Didn't you say you wanted me to have muscles when we meet? They don't come video games sadly. If they did then I'd be the hulk

     Kenma answered again, making his boyfriend who was laying in his bed and was unable to sleep, having to hold his laughter in. (Y/n) wasn't allowed to be to loud, since his parents were sleeping.

Kenma could feel a presence coming closer to him, making him exit the messenger immediately. "Hey Kenma, what are you doing on your phone the whole time?", Kuroo asked, swiftly seating himself next to the younger. "Nothing much", the setter just answered. Kuroo gave his best friend a knowing smirk.

"Well you should come to a stop from texting the love of your life because we're going back now", the captain said, saying the "love of my life" part in a weird manner. The blonde rolled his eyes at his friend's acting.

"Ok everyone! We're going back!", the black haired boy let everyone know, earning a few groans. Kenma slowly stood up, resting his phone in his pocket.

And as always after texting (Y/n), he felt way more energetic than normal.

••••••••••
(875 Words)