Chapter 22

10 days until the anniversary

6:35 a.m.|| Cutie <3
Good morning

6:42 a.m.|| Cutie <3
*1 video attachment*

     (Y/n) woke up at 7 a.m. to a text and a TikTok link from his boyfriend, Kenma.

Grumpily he woke up with a groan, nobody likes waking up early for school, especially when you love sleeping, but despite that go to bed way to late.

Before standing up and doing literally anything, (Y/n) took his phone to see what video he send him. It was a video Kenma downloaded from TikTok. There was some song, "put your head on my shoulder", to be exact.

Did Kenma just send him a thirst trap? And why? What was the reason? He has never done this before, the one simping usually was (Y/n).

(Y/n) watched the guy in the video, at first all being completely normal. At the best drop then, the transition changed the video's whole vibe, suddenly there was red light and he was shirtless.

While the guy in the video had delicious abs, (Y/n) has seen those kind of thirst traps all over his for you page on TikTok, but still, he was thinking.

That was the first time Kenma had send (Y/n) a thirst trap, he didn't know if he should just answer it or ignore it or whatever. That was a very new situation for (Y/n) to be in.

     (Y/n) decided to first properly wake up, before thinking about answering. So he got ready, but no matter what, he couldn't think about anything else than Kenma sending him this video of some random guy making a thirst trap. Did he think it's hot or send it to (Y/n) to mock that guy?

     He ended up just quickly texting his boyfriend a good morning text back, no response to the thirst trap whatsoever. Maybe he should just forget about it happening, right? At least that's what he guessed

     Well he guessed wrong.

     "Everything ok, (Y/n)?", Aaliyah asked the boy at lunch break. She had noticed him being a little off the whole day, as if he was just trapped in his mind, no way out. She wanted to know what's going on of course, after everything Aaliyah considered (Y/n) one of her closest friends after all.

     (Y/n) nodded. "Yes, of course. Just thinking is all", he answered absentmindedly. Aaliyah sitting on the opposite of him studied his face, thinking about it she should believe him or not. He was acting suspicious, and if there's one thing Aaliyah is good at, it's getting information out of someone.

The girl raised an eyebrow. "And you expect me to believe that? Come on, it's just us right now, no one else is gonna know, no matter what it is! So tell me before the others get here! Pleaseee?", she started begging.

It's true, the rest of the group hasn't got there yet. Chase was probably somewhere with Dalia, probably slowly on the way to Aaliyah and (Y/n), and Elena was God knows where, she got to many friends for her own good. Even if Elena often ate lunch with the group, sometimes she got another set of friends to hang out with. However, none of the group minded and let Elena hang out with whoever she wanted to.

     "Stop forcing me", (Y/n) whined. He thought it was an embarrassing situation he was currently in. How does he not know how to react to a message like that?