Chapter 30

2 days until the anniversary

It was the day. (Y/n)'s flight to Japan. The boy was anxious, it would be his first time boarding a plane on his own and he deeply hoped every thing would go as planned, but some certain people did not help his anxiety.

"Are you sure you have all your stuff? Passport, money, underwear, all that?", (Y/n)'s mom asked as she was driving her son to the airport, (Y/n)'s father sitting on the passengers seat, keeping a way to close eye on the time. "Honey, please drive a bit faster, we don't want (Y/n) missing his flight", he pleaded his wife as he fidgeted on his seat.

(Y/n) couldn't help but just sigh. His parents had always been like this, protective of their son but still trying to let him have his freedom, but they never seem to be able to let go as soon as (Y/n) comes a step closer to independence.

Yet the boy could only smile, seeing how much his parents truly cared for him.

     "I will be alright, please stop worrying. Kuroo will pick me up at the Airport and I'll be staying with him, until the day of the anniversary. I'll call you guys right as I land and will update you on every thing", (Y/n) tries to calm his parents down, sadly it only works a bit.

     (Y/n) can just sigh in relief as they finally arrive at the airport. His stomach has been doing flips ever since he saw the big building out of the car window.

     First, he was scared. Scared about Kenma's reaction, thinking that this was to good to be true and something just had to go wrong last minute.

     Then he was happy, happy that In only a few days he will be in Kenma's arms, and happy that soon he will finally be in Japan, without a worry.

     Following he was scared again, thinking about all the possible outcomes. What if Kuroo doesn't like him, what if Kenma doesn't love him, what if the plane just crashes and Kenma would never know what happened to his boyfriend?

     (Y/n) was lucky to have his mother, who took his hand, becoming a guiding role for him. Nothing will happen, he can be sure of it, every thing will turn out just fine.

     Soon the three arrived at the check in, from here on, (Y/n) had to go alone. He felt as if he was gonna faint.

     "Are you gonna be ok, (Y/n)?", his father asked, handing the boy the luggage he just before handled for his son.

     (Y/n) felt as if he couldn't do it. He didn't know where to go or what to do, his mind felt foggy.

     "STOP! (Y/N)!", he suddenly heard a familiar voice. (Y/n) turned his face a bit, to see Chase running towards him. Panting, he came to a halt, just in front of his best friend. "I'm so glad I got here in time", he panted before greeting the mom and dad next to them.

     "What Are you doing here?", (Y/n) asked, confused to the sudden appearance.

     Chase held out his hand, a necklace in his hand. "Me and the group bought it last time we were at the mall while you weren't looking. We wanted to give you this as a surprise good luck charm", he explained.

     It was one of those necklaces you could open, a picture in the middle. (Y/n) opened it, to see an older group picture, while Kiana was still with them, just that over Kiana's face they taped a small picture of Eito's face. It made (Y/n) crack up, as he hugged his old friend with happiness. "Thank you, Chase", he smiled.