Chapter 24

8 days until the anniversary

(Y/n) didnt have sleepovers often, yet again he was on his way to Aaliyah's house, a big bag in his hands filled with clothes, his toothbrush and much more, ready to spend the night.

In his former friendgroup consisting of him, Chase, Eito and Jonathan, the four barely had sleepovers all together, Jonathan considering them girly and Eito just never having enough time on his hands. Chase and (Y/n) sometimes slept over at each others, but it never was the whole group together.

     Meanwhile Aaliyah was absolutely obsessed with sleepovers, she has been planning sleepovers since the group has all come together. Not once (Y/n) would've thought he would be on his way to a sleepover with his best friend, his best friends girlfriend, an underclassman and his ex-friends ex-girlfriend. But truth be told, he was happier than he was in his old friend group.

     Soon the Boy rang the doorbell to Aaliyah's house, a house that He has started to feel very Find of, considering that if the group Ever hung out, they would meet at Aaliyah's.

     Soon the door opened, Aaliyah standing in front of (Y/n). "Heyyy...", she said with a fake happiness, seeming a bit stiff, her smile wanting to warn (Y/n). "Sooo... for Some reason some other Friends of mine have decided to also sleep over! Isn't that Fun?", she spoke, her voice and face showing her True emotions. She wasn't happy at all about that, which seemed weird considering the Girl usually loved all of her friends.

     (Y/n) started to Wonder. What kind of People Must her friends be For Aaliyah to react that way? Usually She talked about her friends with a lot of joy and gratitude to have them, but now this? This was New.

When he got in Aaliyah's room, he saw that everyone except for Elena has already arrived, including three girls (Y/n) hasn't seen before, they probably didn't go to his school.

Chase silently waved at (Y/n), making a motion for him to come join him and Dalia, both sitting on one bean bag together.

     "What's up", (Y/n) greeted the two of them quickly, sitting down in front of them.

     The girls that seem to have joined the group were being obnoxiously loud, gossiping about some guy from their class breaking up with his long term girlfriend. Sure, interesting enough, uninteresting to (Y/n) since he didn't know them though.

The two separate groups had their separate conversations, soon Elena and Aaliyah joined, Aaliyah trying to hang out enough with both of the groups. "Anything you guys wanna do? Like watch a movie or something?", Aaliyah soon asked, being exhausted of changing friend groups and conversations every two minutes.

"Yes! What movies do you have?", one of the girls (Y/n) didn't know asked, but didn't wait for an answer and just checked for herself in Aaliyah's movie drawer. She chose a romantic comedy.

Everyone settled down, the groups still as separate, except for Elena who has started to also talk to some of Aaliyah's other friends and was, together with Aaliyah, sitting in the middle of the two groups.

     While watching the movie, a girl from the other part of the group visibly went closer towards the rest of the group, only half an hour later sitting right next to Chase.

     Trying not to think to much of it, (Y/n) kept watching the movie, thinking the girl is just trying to get some more friends or something, but after a while, she came even closer to Chase despite sitting right next to him, trying to have their bodies connect, their arms up against each other. "Is she trying to flirt with Chase?", (Y/n) asked Dalia as he sat next to her.

Dalia turned around a bit, sparing a glance at the two, while Chase slowly moved further away from the strange girl. "I sure hope not, I will beat her ass with no hesitation", she said sounding rather enraged.

"You're already stoning her with your eyes", (Y/n) joked, not wanting to escalate the situation any further. Chase seemed uncomfortable, Dalia was mad, and the girl seemed... drunk? Has the group of girls been drinking?

(Y/n) turned to the rest of the girl group, seeing how they were all silently cheering their friend on, none of them seeming 100% sober. Then (Y/n) looked at Aaliyah and Elena sitting in the middle. Aaliyah was seemingly upset with her friends, and annoyed. Elena was just sitting, watching the movie, her expression seemed unreadable.

     "Absolutely not", Chase suddenly said as he stood up from the floor, the whole group now looking at him and the girl. "No", he repeated as he went to grab his stuff. "I'm leaving", he just said as he exited through the door, looking at no one on the way. He seemed mad.

     "I didn't even get to say anything", the girl who previously sat next to him exclaimed sadly, just to be interrupted by Dalia. "Shut up!", she yelled at her, (Y/n) having to hold her arm so she doesn't jump up to kick that girls ass. "He got a girlfriend", she hissed, "so back the fuck off, alright?", Dalia added, her question not sounding like a question at all, more like she's giving her orders.

The group of girls exchanged each other a glance, before they started laughing. "Relax", one of them just said between giggles. Dalia looked enraged, and she had ever right to be. Without saying anything, she freed herself from (Y/n)'s grip, got her stuff, and went after Chase. Not seeing a reason to stay, (Y/n) soon did the same. Aaliyah gave all three of them one last look of apology, earning an encouraging smile by (Y/n), before he left out of the door.

Now the three were outside in the dark, sitting on a bench in the park, talking about those weird girls, sharing a laugh all together.

••••••••••
I apologize for such a boring chapter, but they'll get better soon again, I promise! Also, the reason I didn't upload for a while is because I had some serious alcohol poisoning. Don't smoke, take drugs, and drink at the same time kids, this near death experience is not worth it ;-;. Anyways, love you! Thanks for reading!

(1070 Words)