● 𝘑𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘐 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘜𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘉𝘙𝘈𝘛 ●

BLUE STOOD IN HER BEDROOM, there was a large empty spot on her wall.

She held a folded up pride flag in her hands, the rainbow seemed to be staring her down, begging her to put it up.

But she knew she couldn't.

She wasn't out to her family, she didn't even know whether or not they were homophobic, and she didn't know how to bring it up.

Blue was brought out of her trance by a sudden knocking at her door.

Panicked, she quickly tossed the rainbow flag underneath the bed, but she was unaware of a corner that hung out.

Eddie entered the room, "Hey, I've got the car ready. You ready to go?"

Blue nodded rapidly, her arms were crossed over the rainbow flag on her shirt.

"Yeah, I've just gotta grab my jacket," Blue explained.

"Cool. Just meet us outside."

And with that, Eddie left her room.

Blue quickly grabbed her black parka and zipped it up, but only a little bit, just enough the cover the rainbow on her shirt.

She started to pick at her acrylic nails as her heart slightly raced, "It's ok," Blue told herself, running her hands through her hair.

She looked at herself in the mirror, "They won't find out."

BLUE ENTERED CLAUDIA'S ROOM WITH a fake smile plastered on her face. Nobody knew the difference.

The girls were looking through a bunch of photos.

"Wait, Dawn, is this you?" Kristy asked.

"Yeah," Dawn said simply.

Blue walked over and sat down next to Dawn on the floor.