𝐛 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐳 (𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐰)

You're nervous. You feel sick. You can't believe what you did. It seemed like a good idea at the time!

A good idea at the time, that time being that you were drunk as hell.

Why am I even here right now. I could just run away from it!

However, running from your problems won't solve a thing. It might delay the results of your actions, but you have to muster up the courage and face your issues head on.

There's no getting out of this one, not if you keep living here.

What if I see him out in town? That'll just make it super awkward. You subconsciously bring your fingers to your mouth, biting your nails. You're lost in your thoughts as you face the standup sign outside the cafe once more.

How is it that you're always in this cafe now....

You've basically conditioned yourself to associate the cafe with Nanami with the amount of times you've seen him or been with him here. And now you're about to meet with him yet again in this very place.

You ball up your fists and prepare yourself to walk in. With a deep breath, you walk over and push the door open.

He's not here yet, thank god.

You grab a table and sit down to wait. The nerve-wracking wait begins. You lay the side of your face in your palm and continue to overthink about what might be said.

The impending reprimand for your actions last night is eyeing you in the face.

The door chimes and you see Nanami walk in. He looks visibly angry yet still straight-faced. You bounce your knee up and down as he makes his way over to you.

"Come on. Let's go." he states flatly.

You knit your eyebrows and look at him in confusion. "What?" "You heard me. Let's go." he turns and starts in the way he just came.

I am so confused right now. What the fuck is happening? I thought he would want to talk. That's the whole reason I came. Oh. Maybe he doesn't want to talk about it in public? You decide that's a rational cause and get up to catch up to him.

He opens his car door and you mirror him, getting in and strapping your seatbelt over yourself. He starts the car and drives off and you're left to sit in utter puzzlement.

"Soooo..." you start, drawing out the vowel. "Where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere we can talk."

"We could've talked at the cafe, you know," you say shrugging and tilting your lips to the side.

"That's not going to work. There's people around."

Oh, so I'm right. He might just be embarrassed talking about that stuff there. Sounds about right.

"Alright, um... Look, I was drun-"

"Save it."

Your eyes widen slightly and you glance at him for a second. You huff and sit back in the car seat, crossing your arms.

"Excuse me? You said you wanted to talk. So are you going to talk, or will you let me have a turn?"

You're starting to lose your anxiousness and gain a sense of frustration. "I don't see the point in me being here if you're just going to make me sit in silence."

"And I don't see the point in you trying to make me jealous with Satoru."

How did he- "Why're you assuming that I'm trying to make you jealous? I don't even- what if I just like Gojo?"