𝐢 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫! (𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐰)

𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜: [𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡] 𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 (𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛), 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

You walk through the front doors of the tall, luxurious residential building and walk through the lobby. The front desk attendant greets you as you walk by, and you respond with a wave and a small smile.

You step up to the elevator and press the button. Looking down at your phone, you note the time.

Shit, it's getting late. Plus side, it's the weekend now. Hope he doesn't mind.

The elevator dings, alarming you of its arrival. You let the residents exiting out and get in behind them. The elevator ride was nerve-wracking- you were the only one in there.

You use the long ride up to gather yourself. You think back to last night, or at least try to. Some things were a blur, some things you just couldn't remember.

But Nanami's face? That part was unforgettable.

Was he pissed or was I imagining it? No.. he has to be. He did that thing where he looked at me like I had multiple heads.

You walk down the hallway to the doorbell and hesitate to press it. Taking a breath, you lift your hand and reach for the button.

The door swings open before you could even touch the doorbell and your heart skips a beat.

"Ah!- oh- um, hi." Nanami stares at you, seemingly unimpressed. He exhales and holds an arm to the side.

"Come in." You step inside, giving him a quick nod and taking off your shoes. It's silent. The only sound was that of you guys breathing and the air conditioning.

You sit on the couch with your hands folded, looking up at Nanami as he walks over, loosening his tie and taking a seat a few feet from you.

You fold your lips inwards in a weird smile, glancing around the room. He clears his throat and breaks the silence.

"So... do you know that guy?"

I- what? I told him about that yesterday. "He's just someone my friends know. I didn't know him until yesterday."

"So you just let some guy you didn't even know dance with you like that? He was practically taking your clothes off with his eyes."

You furrow your brows and look at him questionably. "Excuse me? No, he wasn't. We were dancing. Apart from each other."

"Obviously you were too drunk to tell. You need to control yourself for your own safety."

You lean your head forwards slightly and your eyes widen as you raise your voice.

"What the hell? You can't just order me around! I told you before; he was just a random guy and I had no intention of doing anything inappropriate with him."

He scoffed and slumped back into the couch.

"Sure. You say that about all your dates, don't you," he mumbles at a volume you can barely hear.

"Seriously, what the fuck has gotten into you. What's with the whole 'overprotective father' shit? My job is to go on fake dates. Did you forget you even paid me for it once? My job is to make sad little boys like you feel a little bit better," you sneer.