"Discussing with some old friends"

(ayeeee- so this story includes everyone from the picture above lol enjoy this chapter :>)

almond pov

as I was watching TV with rougefort peacefully and snacking on popcorn, I got a phone call. I sighed as I picked up "detective almond here?" I said said in my normal stern tone as rougefort scooted away from me a bit and was hugging the pillow "almond?" I heard a familiar voice. "ah old friend! how are you doing?" I said making my tone less stern as rougefort gave me a confused look, as I looked back at rougefort, I mouthed that it was espresso and they looked a bit relief. "hello almond and I'm doing pretty well if I saw so myself. are you free for today?" espresso asked as I heard some yelling. "yeah I'm free but what's happening over there?" I asked a bit confused. "that's good! is rougefort also free? and over here things are chaotic as ever btw Madeline is also here" he said a bit annoyed as he screamed something all the way across the room "yea they are free as well and why did you call me?" I asked a bit confused while rougefort went to get more food. "well I wanted to discuss something, its very important and that's why I have latte and Madeline here-" he said as there was a crash in the background and he started yelling again. as rougefort got back, walnut was next to them and rougefort said that walnut was going to hang out with creampuff. I nodded and told them everything. as they went back to disguise, I grabbed my jacket and my cup of coffee. as they came out with three normal disguise. we got into the car, I called espresso and asked where we are going to meet up. espresso said they were going to originally go to his place but then end up switching to latte place since Madeline keep tripping over some of espresso paperwork. I agreed and started driving to latte place as rougefort took my phone and started chatting with espresso as well.

~time skip~

almond pov

As I arrived to latte place, we went inside to see a neatly placed table with food, latte place was more neater than mine or espresso place due to the amount of works we had, espresso greeted us and told us to sit down, after we all did espresso suddenly pulled out a map and laid it across the table for all of us to see. "the monsters around here are attacking us more frequently. Madeleine told me that the cake hounds attack has be increased by 25% percent and there also attacking at night. crime rates are also pretty high and the entire kingdom has been chaos because of rye and chili pepper cooke." he said while pointing at a spot near the kingdom. "well what do you say we do about it?" rougefort said confused. "I'm thinking of either finding where these things are coming from and destroy the source of it or we could try to get along with them..." espresso said while staring at the map. all of us were thinking on which solution were the best. we were all discussing expect for rougefort who was deep in thoughts but then rougefort suddenly spoke up. "wait! isn't red velvet cookie in charge of the cake hounds? we could possibly try to ask red velvet for some advice to get along with them! and even possibly send out some cookies for some adventure. and stop dark enchantress cookie so the cookie of darkness are free! they been living in the kingdom for quite a while now and they would be super helpful!" rougefort said as they point at the tower of chaos and was making gestures with his hands. we all listen and espresso finally spoke up. "that does seem like a good plan but its not that easy to get rid of dark enchantress plus we still need to restore vanilla kingdom as well as other places! but we could still reconsider the idea once we get more stronger." we nodded as in agreeing. "The crime rates... we could possibly make a no violence rule around here. but its not going to be easy trying to get rye and chili to stop chasing each other but its manageable I guess." I said while we were eating some of the food. "so its settled then?" espresso said as we all nodded, then we started changing topic into less serious topics and then we found ourselves different topics as each person kept switching, at one point rougefort screamed as they cling one me seeing a bug that was flying near them. everyone else expect me also screamed running around the place, at one point espresso and Madeleine were sitting in the Corner while screaming, latte held up her spoon ready to attack the bug, rougefort was holding the newspaper and I was laying on the floor not believing these were the cookies I was with friends with and rougefort that was a criminal that been into a lot of crimes, they could handle many creatures but get scared over a fly. at one point I smacked the bug with my hand and the others looked at me like I was insane. after that little incident, we started talking about our life and how much we missed since the last time we saw each other.

(OOF SORRY THAT I DIDNT POST YESTERDAY- I WAS UNMOTIVATED- HERES THE BONUS)

walnut pov

As I was walking back to miss latte place with creampuff while talking to her, "I heard that my dad and rougefort is there! wondering what's happening." I said while creampuff placed her hand on the doorknob. "I dunno but I'm sure it's important!" she said as she opened the door and we heard yelling. "COMBINING MILK WITH COFFEE MAGIC ISN'T THAT SIMPLE AND YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO DO IT!" I heard mr espresso voice as a new voice spoke up "coffee magic with milk is perfectly fine! plus its also art!" miss latte voice said as I saw rougefort and dad sitting on the couch as well as mr Madeline. mr Madeline and dad was trying to calm the drama down while rougefort was enjoying the drama currently. eventually mr Madeline held mr espresso down and we all discussed some things that happened and in the end we all went all.