"Beach Day!"

(Aye yo one of my fav Japanese songs :D)

Almond pov

As i was starting to get ready for work. walnut and my beloved rougefort came up to me. "dad dad!" walnut said pulling on my coat. I chuckled and kneel down to her size. "what is it walnut?" I asked as I saw that she had a upset expression on her face. "do you have to leave...?" she said in a sad tone. I ruffled her hair and smile. "well since tomorrow is my day off. we can might spend some free time out somewhere. how does that sound?" I said as walnut face lighten up. "can we go to the beach if tomorrow?! its turning summer (please pretend it's turning summer lol) and I want to go to the beach!" I smiled and ruffled her hair. "Of course we can. now I have to leave so I can work. don't cause too much trouble ok?" I said while she nodded and rushed to her room. I smiled and got up. "so we are really planning a beach day?" rouge asked as they came closer to me. "I guess so, should we invite the others? (espresso, latte and Madeline)" I asked while pulling them close to me. "that's sounds like a plan! now have a good day at work darling!" they said as they kissed me and I left the house thinking about how the beach day would go.

=time skip to the next day because your author got lazy u-u=

As I woke up, I saw that rougefort was still asleep cuddling next to me. I smiled as I kissed his forehead and got up. I sat up the bed and looked at the alarm clock. 8:30 hm. I yawned as I picked up my phone and began calling. "Madeleine speaking." I heard a voice on the other line. "ah hello Madeleine I hoped I didn't bother you too much for calling, I thought espresso would pick up." I said while I heard a chuckle on the other line. "Its no problem friend! espresso and I already woke up and he's currently in his lab while I'm making breakfast." Madeline said. "Oh alright! btw walnut wanted to have a beach day today so do you mind coming? we just wants to invite you guys." I said as I looked at rougefort who was still asleep. "Of course friend! it was vert kind for you guys to invite us!" he said in a cheerful tone. Madeline was always a morning person so I wasn't surprised about the amount of energy he had. "oh and also would you mind calling latte for me? I still need to wake up rougefort and walnut." I asked as Madeleine called espresso downstair. "Of course friend! when is the time?" he asked as I heard espresso saying good morning. "how about 9:40?" I asked as Madeline agreed and hung up. I set the phone down and laid on the bed "rougefort wake up." I said while wrapping my arms around there waist. making them turn to me. as rougefort woke up, they smiled "good morning almond." they said as they rubbed there eyes and I chuckled. "remember what today is?" I said while they nodded. "I already called espresso and Madeline and asked them to call latte so now we have to get ready, they're going to be here at 9:40." rougefort nodded and gave me a peck on the cheek before getting up and we got ready.

=time skip once again till its 9:40=

As we got our stuff in the car, Madeleine greeted us while espresso was sipping on coffee and latte was holding her spoon. we all got inside the car after we finished putting all there other stuff in the trunk. we drove to the beach. when we got there we started unloading all everyones stuff out. since latte got creampuff, walnut and her went to build sand castles. rougefort was setting out the blankets as latte was flying everywhere on her spoon. "The view is so lovely up here!" she said as I was watching over creampuff and Madeline was helping rougefort set up the things as well. after we all finished we all finished up latte suggested we all fly up on her spoon. of course I didn't want to but rougefort seem excited. espresso didn't care and hoped on. I wonder how much weight can her spoon hold up? no matter rougefort did looked like they had a great time and I got out drinks for everyone. creampuff and walnut showed me there sandcastles and I said I was really proud. I gave them there juices and they happily took it as they went seashell hunting. eventually latte got down so espresso and rougefort hopped off. we all sat down and Madeline and espresso sat up a umbrella and sat under it, latte went to play with the kids and me and rougefort were playing in the water. after a while the sun started to set and we dried off. creampuff and walnut were done playing and latte went to sit down with them. me and rougefort also sat together and we all watched the sunset together. after that we all drove back home, we both said our farewells and went to our own respectful homes.

=-bonus-=

rougefort pov

As we finished washing up, walnut decided to show me her collection of things she found at the beach. she dumped out the bucket and I was surprised because of the amount of stuff there was. I called almond over and we went though all of the items, a few hours of sorting later we found a strange red box. as I opened it, I gasped and saw that it was full of my family old picture I stared at the box shaking a bit before I closed it and got walnut ready to bed. I was trying my best not to cry at the same time. after I got walnut to bed, I took the box and went to mine and almond room. I sat on the bed and stared at the pictures. I started shaking as I looked at the pictures. my childhood memories weren't as great, all of sudden I felt two pair of arms wrapped around me. I turned to see that almond was holding me. I shift to turn to him and he put a hand on my cheek. "what's wrong dear?" he said as he wiped some of the tears off my eyes. I didn't even knew I was crying. "well..." I told him what's in the box while we both shift ourselves to lay down. he pulled me close to him and said "darling. the past is the past, now you have us and we will always be with you."  he said as he kissed my forehead. I smiled and cuddled closer to him. "thanks for always being with me dear." I said smiling. "I love you." he said "I love you too." I said as we both drift to sleep.