KTX ~ Ch30

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

The next morning I was rudely awoken by my phone alarm- along with other shuffles and bangs coming from the opposite side of the apartment. It was 5.30am and our KTX train to busan was set to leave in an hour and a half. 30 of those minutes would be spent getting ready to leave, another thirty spent on travelling to the train station while the remainder would be given to have some breakfast at a coffee shop in the station.

I didn't bother trying to look too nice, way too tired to have a care in the world as to how 'pretty' I looked. I just allowed myself to have a short shower and let my hair air-dry afterwards. Then I got dressed in something simple and comfortable, a tank top and some sweatpants. It was cold outside yet this was my go-to outfit that I felt most comfortable in.

With a tired sigh, I made my way to the living room with eyes that were barely even open. I was too tired to even move right now but I had to force myself for the sake of Busan. As I stepping into the living room, I noticed that all the boys were awake- some dressed decently and others shirtless. I wasn't even suprised to see Jooheon in only boxers.
"Good morning." I muttered tiredly to everyone, receiving half-hearted waves in response from almost everyone.

Though being tired, my eyes couldn't help but naturally search for I.M. It wasn't hard to spot him, him being the only one in the room who was standing up. But despite the fact he was stood up, standing awkwardly in the middle of the room- the boy was barely awake. I could tell by the way his eyes remained closed and his hair stuck up at weird angles. The noirette just stood there- seeming to fall back asleep in the middle of committing to an action. That sight alone could make my exhausted self laugh.

It was a laugh that clearly lacked volume and energy yet I continued to chuckle at the sight of I.M, my eyes never leaving his tired form. The dark bags under my eyes became more apparent as I continued to chuckle and eventually started to hurt but that didn't let me stop. After only a few seconds, I.M pushed himself to crack an eye open to watch me ridicule him.

Eventually, one eye turned into two and those two eyes began- only what I could assume to be glaring. But it was hard to tell through his heavy hooded lids.
"You look like you got run over by a truck." I chuckled out tiredly only now seeing his glare become more apparent after my not so sensitive comment. But it was true- I had never seem I.M look so worn out. But I had to admit...he looked cute.

"I guess that makes two of us." I.M rasped out, his voice was husky and deep after just waking up. The sound made me gulp, almost making me speechless. But I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of making me flustered. Only a few seconds later, the actual words he said registered in my mind. However, the insult was not only deserved but well played. I couldn't argue with the truth either. I looked terrible.

I sighed before closing my eyes for a few seconds, giving into the pull of my heavy eye lids.
"I'm too tired to deny that." I mumbled out through closed eyes. I could hear his tired huff of amusement, even with the groans of exhaustion that surrounded me in this packed living room. Before I could walk away, I let myself look back at his sleepy face once again. Only now was it that I realised that the boy was tired because he had just woken up- meaning that my tea actually helped him go to sleep.

A small fatigued smirk began spreading on my face as I walked closer to I.M.
"So I see the tea worked, hmm?" I mused, a small smirk still on my face. If I wasn't so tired, you can bet that I would be as cocky as can be right now- especially given the look on his face right now...like he had been caught red handed. Even now though, I was loving it.

On the other hand, I.M wasn't. The boy cleared his throat in embarrassment before suddenly flicking my forehead. It wasn't a hard flick but it still earned a good 'ow' from me. My jaw slacked slightly as he brushed past me with a small proud smile- knowing that he just took the one way out of this conversation that I hadn't thought of. My hands went straight to my forehead on shock, cradling the abused spot.