Sauna ~ Ch60

A.N ~ Now that the long overdue NSFW has been complete, it's time for the hard angst :)

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

It was the next day, the day that Hyungwon, I.M and Jooheon were doing their exchange with a devision named Shineé. Hyungwon had covered up what it was he was really doing by saying that they were doing for a boys night out, just the three of them- with no idea that I knew the truth. I don't even think Jooheon knew that I knew about their gang related activities.

At first, I was worried- that facade of calmness that I forced myself to do to not worry I.M was only that- a facade. But after my night with I.M, after our shared touches- I wasn't worried anymore. Instead of me calming him, he calmed me and now I was no longer worried about this exchange. I was sure that it would go smoothly for them, there wasn't a doubt in my mind that they would be okay. But me? I wasn't so sure.

There was a reason I had decided to spend my afternoon downstairs at the sauna instead of solo tripping around Busan- I was terried to be alone. I wasn't sure why the thought of being left alone scared me. I just had this bad feeling- worse than yesterdays feeling. But this time it wasn't for the behalf of I.M, but for myself.

Currently, I was sitting on the sofa with a hoodie covering my body as Hyungwon rushed around the suite like a mad man after loosing his hotel keycard. The other two boys ran around with him, helping him search while I just spaced out. I covered my self with a blanket, not letting am inch of my skin be shown to my brother nor Jooheon. Evidence of last night was still fresh on my skin, colors of blue, purple and red all over my neck. I hadn't realised how much I.M bit me untill I looked into the mirror this morning.

I woke up happy, I couldn't lie. If I ignored the anxiety I was feeling of being alone- all I felt was excitement. My mind ventured of into replaying yesterday's events often, making me blush every time. I still couldn't believe what had happened. Who knew that trying to find a distraction would lead to so much pleasure? We were so overcome by lust, we became lost in it.

I didn't regret anything, of course. Last night being one of the most memorable for me in Busan. It had been too long since I had been that intimate with a boy- too long since I felt that much pleasure. Everytime I looked at I.M this morning, I couldn't help but blush and look away. We hadn't spoken yet this morning, since I had to leave at around 1am before movie night ended for the boys yesterday. It wasn't awkward or anything, though it was clear that out of two of us that I was the most shy about it- which was hard to believe considering that I was abit of a brat last night.

"Ah-ha! I found it!" Jooheon yelled, his voice snapping me out of my daze as I came face to face with his legs that dangled upside down as he dived between the sofas infront of me. The boy slithered out of the hole that he had dug himself with his right arm in the air, holding Hyungwon's keycard. Everyone came running back into the living room, relief on their faces now that they knew that they wouldn't be late to their 'boy's night out'.

From what I.M told me yesterday, their exchange was set up for 6pm- the time now being 3pm. It was a windy day, rush hour almost upon us- so if they wanted to make it in time to the meet up, they would have to leave soon since the rendevous point was on the opposite side of busan- borderline country side. It would take them a while to get their by bus and then a while to get back home, so today would be a long day for them.

"Alright, finally. Okay (Y/n), we'll be back at around 8!" Hyungwon exclaimed rushingly as he snatched the keycard from Jooheon as shoved it messily into his pocket before half-heartedly waving me off and heading for the door. I stood up respectfully, seeing them off while looking like a burrito from the way the blanket wrapped around me.