Her and Them

Ash's POV

I traced the light spot on the wall where the mirror use to be. It seemed we'd have to get another mirror. I knew what he kept seeing in the mirror, I saw it too. She always stood there, smiling at us with her usual grin. It was beyond painful now to see her like that and not touch her. But she was gone, and it had been over a month now. All of the pack has started to give up hope of ever seeing her again.

With a sigh, I turned from the broken mirror and climbed into bed to sleep. Before I fell asleep, I prayed that I wouldn't dream of her, because then my heart would break again, and I couldn't keep doing it. I couldn't.

Someone brushed my hair from my face and I sighed. Who was it this time? But then the person spoke and my eyes flicked open.

"Ash. Wake up sleepy head."

I gazed at Her in shock and then love. She was here, she was right in front of me. I reached out and hand to touch her cheek and it passed right through her.

"Damn it," I yelled out, sitting up in bed.

She gazed at me with a sad look in her eyes and I couldn't bear to look at her. 

"I know. It hurts. But it'll end soon. Both of our pains will be over."

I turned to see her and she was gone. I cursed and punched the wall, only to wake up in my own bed. Aries was sitting beside me, petting my hair.

"Her?"

"Her."

Aries sighed and sat back against the headboard.

"Yeah. It's always Her now."

I nodded and rolled away from my brother. Her. I couldn't call her by her name now because it hurt too much. God it hurt. Was this what it felt like to lose a mate all together? If so, I never wanted a mate. Never. It would have been better if I had never met Her.

'Ash. Aries. Get over here now.'

'Where are you?'

'In the town. We found her. We found her. She's alive, but she's disoriented. She won't come out unless you guys are here. That's all she keeps saying. Please guys. She's in bad shape.'

My father didn't need to keep talking, but he did. His words only urged us faster and faster. I jumped behind the wheel of my car and we were off. A month and then they found her. They found her.

'We're coming. Wait for us.'

Raven's POV

People were all around me. Talking to me, talking about me, talking to others around me. I was scared because I didn't know these people. A couple of them sounded familiar and others were so foreign. But I had only two voices I wanted to hear.

Would They still love me. Would They come? That was all I could think about while I was in this hell hole. Them? I couldn't say their names. It hurt to much. So they became images in my head that I held onto when all seemed lost. And you can lose yourself in here. Always noises you don't quite understand and you can't see anything because there wasn't any light. Excpet now. Now there was light. Plenty of it. All I could ever want.

But I didn't want light unless I got to see them. I didn't want water unless they brought it. I didn't want to leave unless they came with me. I wanted them. It wasn't a silly idea now, it was a desire. A desire that was in my blood, my bones and my mind. I wanted Them. All of Them.

Then all of a sudden, there was a comotion and there they were, crouching down next to me. Hugging my close to them. One of them, I was too happy to care, whispered into my hair while the other undid the chain around my wrist. Then I was being feed water and told to drink in a soft tone. I did whatever they wanted because I saw the same need, the same desire, the same sadness in their eyes that I felt in my heart.

It took until the doctor checked me and told me I was okay to go home to realize completely that I was free. I didn't have to go back to the dark, to being alone. I was free with Them beside me.

They got me into the car, and like they did when they took me from my father's place, one of them drove and the other stayed with me. But this time, Ash stayed with me. And he wouldn't touching my face, my arms, my legs, everywhere to make sure I was there, it was me. I was the same way, I held his hand, I touched his cheek, I ran my fingers through his hair, and he let me. He wanted me to. That I could feel. I could feel them not, their emotions and their ideas. It was a welcome feeling from the loneliness that I had felt before.

We got to the Pack House and I stepped out of the car into the arms of Jenny. I hugged her just a fiercly as she hugged me. Then it was Thalia's turn and I found myself crying to be in her grasp. Jay came over and I hugged him as I thanked him over and over again and he just kept whispering that it was okay and he was glad to find me and how sorry he was that he didn't find me sooner. But it was okay, I was here now and that was all I wanted.

They took me up to their room and lay down in bed with me between the two of them. I looked at them both and then spoke.

"I couldn't talk about you guys without being hurt. So I called you both "Them". And when I was so alone I couldn't think straight I would dream that I was with you. But you always got angry when you saw me, so I stopped letting you both see me. But then I was back in the Dark and I was all alone. I missed you both so much it hurt."

Ash hugged me close and I cried into him, while Aries hugged my from behind. All the while, he hugged me and whispered how sorry he was to let me go and I said how sorry I was that I had yelled at him. We stayed like that until I fell asleep in their arms and for the first time in a month, slept well without a single nightmare. I was free.

Hey guys. So I want you guys to answer something for me. Whose POV do you like more? Ash and Aries show what they are thinking, but Raven's tells a full story, not many emotions as much as actions. Sorry if you all though the last too chapters were really stupid, a lot of you thought it was way too much emotion, but I wanted to put a little of what would really happen if you lost someone close to you. The next chapter will be a little better on that acount. Raven's back! Yay. And now you know that they were thinking along the same lines. I'm not going to go too much into detail about what happened to Raven because truth be told, I have no idea how to write that, so I won't be writing it. Just ideas of what could happen. Nothing too bad I promise you, but nothign good either.

SPOILER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER:

The father comes back.

Tell me what you all think, I don't have any idea about how you guys are liking the story. I'd tell you to vote and comment and follow me, but I don't really care if you do as long as you like the book, though voting couldn't hurt too much. :)