All Is Forgiven?

Raven's POV

The light over my head was blinding. Because of it, I couldn't keep my eyes open long enough to see what was happening to me. Where was I?

I opened my eyes again and when the light blinded me, I groaned and closed my eyes again.

"Raven," came a voice I never thought I would hear again.

I opened my eyes and looked to my left and there he was, standing there like nothing happened.

"I'm dreaming," I whispered and he shook his head with a smile that turned his beautiful eyes alight.

"No you are not. Evan knocked you out after he shot Aries because you tried to get your phone, and then we couldn't wake you up. So mom and dad helped us bring you hear, saying someone pushed you and you were knocked unconscious."

I watched him as he talked to me. He ran a hand through his already messy hair and I saw the black circles under his eyes.

"You're not dead," I whispered and he looked at me in shock.

"I died?"

"Yes. Evan shot both of you and you died. Then Jay got mad at me and pushed me from th pack. Then I saw my father, and he said he was sorry and I had to forgive him. Everything went black and now here you are, right in front of me, breathing and alive."

He knelt down and pressed his forehead against mine and he breathed in and out.

"Raven, I'm not dead. Aries and I are fine. Aries healed really quickly because it wasn't a silver bullet. It's okay, baby, we are here. Let me go get everyone else okay?"

I nodded at watched Ash walk to the door. His clothes were wrinkled and his hair was a mess, but he was alive. He was alive.

Tears flowed and I looked up at the ceiling as I thanked God for not taking them from me.

Then I sat up and scooted to the side of the bed, looking down at the IV in my left hand and the heart monitor on my pointer finger. I had been knocked out by Evan. It had all been a dream. The part about my father hurt now that I knew it was a dream, but Ash and Aries being alive made it almost all better.

Aries came in and ran over to me before holding me close and kissing my neck before kissing my lips and running his hands through my hair like he was memorizing me.

"How are you feeling," he asked, breathless.

"I'm a lot better knowing you're alive. God that was the worst dream in the world."

"Tell me about it. The entire way to the hospital, you didn't move an inch. We thought we had lost you again."

"Why do we keep hurting each other?"

Aries caught my head between his hands and looked at me for a second before leaning his forehead against mine.

"We don't hurt each other. Fate hurts us, and then we come back to prove fate wrong."

"I like that way of thinking," I giggled out.

Thalia and Jay came into the room and I was cautious.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt them-" I started before Jay caught me in a hug and held me close to him.

"It's not your fault. God. None of us knew what was going to happen, and by what Ash said, you tried to stop that bastard. But no need to worry, I got a call from the police. They found Evan Brown and he is currently in jail for attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon."