Werewolves

I walked into the lunch room and nearly turned around and walked out. Why the heck was every lunch room so loud? And crowed. But I shrugged my shoulders and sat down at a table. After what happened today, I was far from hungry. I put my head on my crossed arms and tried to relax.

"Hello. I didn't know you shared lunch with us."

I groaned and looked up. Both boys were standing there.

"What do you want?

Aries smiled at me and sat down with a tray in his hand. On it lay five sandwiches. All of them ham and cheese. Acheron looked at me and sat down on the other side of me.

"We are here to make you fall on love. Rememeber?"

I nodded and put my head back onto the table. I was so tired. And stiff. I sat up and cracked my neck before putting my forehead against the cool metal of the table top. The stress of everything that had happened over a period of time was starting to get to me.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

----------

I looked over Raven at my brother, Acheron. He was sitting there, eating one of the sandwiches off my tray. Raven sat between us with her head on the table. I could sense her stiff muscles and bet she hadn't stretched after her run yesterday. I smiled to myself before standing up and putting my hands on her shoulders. Just the slightest touch shot tingles up my nerves and I felt at ease. Well, at least my wolf did. Slowly, as to not startle her, I began to gentle massage her shoulders. I felt her breath even out and her muscles to soften up as I did so. I slowly made my way down her back and massaged there. She was alright until I brushed a little above the small of her back. She yelped and straightened. I jumped back a little.

"I'm sorry."

"Oh. No. I'm the one that should be sorry. I didn't mean to startle you."

I nodded but looked at her back. I had felt something under her shirt. I went back to massaging and worked around the area. As soon as I reached low enough, I quickly hooked the back of her shirt and pulled it up enough to see and large scar starting from the bottom of her rib age of the left side and slicing down to stop a little above her waistline. The spot right above the small of her back was bruised.

I snarled and Acheron leaned back to get a look. He too snarled and stood up. I felt the anger pour off of him in waves. He grabbed Raven's arm and pulled her out of her seat and after him as he left the cafeteria. I followed close behind.

----------

When I felt Aries lift my shirt up I froze. I knew what he saw and yet I wasn't ready to respond to the snarl that flowed from his throat. I felt, more than saw, Acheron move to look as well. He pulled me out of my chair and out of the cafeteria before I could say anything.

They practically threw me into an empty classroom and I leaned against a desk. The look on both of their faces frightened me. They both looked like they were going to kill someone.

"What happened?"

"Nothing."

"That scar isn't nothing Raven."

Aries sounded normal as he tried to coax me to talk.

"Damn right it's not. Tell me what the hell happened!"

Acheron yelled out. I shivered a little and scooted myself so I was sitting on the desk. Away from them by two inches. It made me feel better.

Acheron snarled again and then sniffed the air. He then looked at me and relaxed.

"I'm sorry. I'm not trying to scare you."

I looked at him and then it hit me.

"Oh my god. Your a... both of you. Holly crap."

"What's up Raven?"

I looked at Aries.

"Your werewolves!"

//////////

Hey guys. Sorry if you all want more than fluffy stuff right now. This would be my first blush story (that's what I call it) except for Elite Bonds Can't Be Broken. I've me a break. I'll put it in. But right now I need to work out how to do it. I'm building up to it. Thanks for reading. This story has had 136 readings. The highest of all my stories. Love you all.