Father

Sorry I took so long. AP History and the rest of my classes have kept me from even getting on Wattpad. Love you all. Thanks for all your comments and votes. You guys are all so amazing and hopefully I'll be able to update sooner. This is the most liked story I've written. Okay. Sorry to take so long, on to the story. It's about the dad. :)

----------

I sighed as I stepped into my house. The day was so weird and at the same time, so nice. I could feel myself falling for them. Lusting for them. But Lust was a sin. And I wasn't allowed to sin. I sighed again as I put my car keys into the holder and started toward the stairs.

"Where have you been?" a voice asked for behind me.

I jumped and turned to look into my father's eyes.

"School."

I didn't see the slap fast enough and it scraped across my cheek. I fell to the floor and whimpered. My father was at it again.

"Don't be snippy with me bitch. I can't believe I fathered a bitch like you. School ended two hours ago. Where were you? Fucking someone?"

I didn't bother responding. If I did, he would call me a lying whore. So I kept my mouth shit and counted.

One mississippi. Two mississippi. Three mississippi. Four...

Pain flared across my stomach as he kicked me. I whimpered again and then launched myself toward the door. My father grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked me back. I screamed and I heard my mother upstairs. I knew she wouldn't come down. She never came down when father was like this. She didn't really care. As long as it wasn't her. Father punched my back, hitting the bruise he had made the day before. I screamed again and kicked his knee. He kicked me back and I felt my knee almost break. I screamed at him.

"Why are you doing this? What have I done to you?"

"You're a good example of what a daughter shouldn't be. To think I have to praise you in church during my sermon makes me want to puke."

"Then don't. Tell them how much of a fucking disappointment I am!"

I was hit again.

"I will not tolerate that type of language in my home. I will tolerate your sinning in this home. Tell them to me. Now!"

When I didn't immediately respond, father grabbed my neck and slammed me against the wall.

"Tell me!"

"Lust, Pride, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Sloth, Envy," I listed them off.

My father nodded and let go of my throat. I dropped to the floor as the darkness from the corners of my vision slowly went away. Then I cried.

More than anything, I wished for the safety that I had around Acheron and Aries. When I was with them, I could be me. I could feel safe. Without thinking, I pulled out my phone and pressed the home button until Siri came on. I could barely move, let alone speak, but I managed to say, "Call Howl."

"Do you wish to call Howl on mobile or home phone?"

"Mobile."

The phone began to ring and after two rings, Acheron answered.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Hey. Ash. Come and get me."

"Hey. Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I can't take it anymore. Come and get me. Please Ash. Come and get me. I need you to come and get me. Please. I...I need you."

I started sobbing all over again and I heard an intake of breath.