Reward

I would like to thank SJMurphy for the idea. I liked it so much, I changed the plot a little to allow the part to go in. You're all amazing and I want to thank you all for reading this. This chappy has some good stuff in it. Hope you like it. I know I did :) Anyway. Thank you all for the support and hopefully I will have time between homework and sleep. Till next time loves.

-----------------

They both looked at me like I had just shouted that the sky was green and the ground was red. I smiled at them but they didn't smile back.

"How the hell did you figure that out?" Acheron asked me.

I shifted, suddenly uncomfortable with my surroundings.

Aries picked up on my discomfort.

"Rei?"

I smiled and went toward the door. Acheron wrapped his arms around me and held me there. I wriggled and struggled to get free.

"What happened that freaks you out? Is it because we are werewolves?"

I stiffened and Aries stepped in front of me.

"Are you afraid of us?" Aries asked.

I shook my head "no". Acheron's arms tightened around me.

"Werewolf," he whispered into my ear.

I shivered and stiffened.

"Why don't you like werewolves?"

"N...no r...reas...on."

Acheron put his hand onto my back, where the scar was, and traced around my bruise.

"Where did you get this bruise? This scar?" Acheron asked. I shook my head and tried not to say anything.

"Was it a werewolf?" Aries asked, stepping closer to me.

I breathed in and Aries smiled in response.

"Good girl. Good girl. Let me give you a reward."

Aries slipped his hand behind my back and pulled me forward. He placed his other hand on my chin and turned my face so I could see him. Then he leaned forward and kissed my nose. I gasped and then his lips were on mine. I moaned as sparks flew across my lips. Acheron chuckled and slid his hand under my shirt and rubbed my stomach. There were callouses on his hand and they felt good as they slid over my skin. I threw my head back in pleasure and got moans from both men in response. Then Acheron pushed me onto Aries and knelt behind me. I gasped as he lifted my shirt and nuzzled my bruise. My back arched forward Aries as Acheron started to lick my scar.

"Do you know who did it?" Aries asked me.

"Did...what?" I gasped out.

"Gave you the scar. Who gave you the scar?"

I shook my head and Acheron stopped licking my back and stood up. He then kissed my neck from my spine up to my hairline. I pushed against Aries and toward Acheron as he hit my sweet spot. Aries pushed me back onto Acheron and then kissed me again. His tongue licked my lips, asking for entry. I moaned but didn't open my lips for him. Aries growled and Acheron nipped on my neck. I gasped as pleasure shot to my brain and Aries kissed me again. I opened my lips a little this time and Aries groaned in my mouth as our tongues battled for dominance. His won.

Someone, at this time I was so out of it I couldn't tell, put his hand to the buckle of my belt and undid it. Then the hand unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. As the hand dipped down to my underwear, my legs buckled and I slid down a little before Acheron's leg kept me up. Aries still kissed me and Acheron started walking backwards. Somehow both boys worked so well together. Next thing I knew, I was sitting on Aries's lap and he was sitting on a desk. His hand went down to my underwear.

"No..Ari...es. Pl..se st...p!" I managed to gasp out. Aries's hand stopped and I sighed. Then Acheron stepped forward and I looked I to his eyes. They were gleaming with lust and glee.

I had a very strong feeling right then that I had lost the bet.

--------------------

Sorry for the short chappy but I was on the bus on the way to school when the idea came to me. Hope you enjoyed. Till next time.