broken promise

Author pov

Just then dad came with food making our eyes widen.

"Dad...." Jin said pointing at the food ".......did u really make this?" He continued.

"Yes. Why?" Their dad said placing the food on the table.

"No just like that." Taehyung replied.

Time skip
Next day

Author pov

Jisoo was at the cabin waiting for taehyung to come. Suddenly jisoo got a call. It is from her landlord. She picked it up.

"Hey jisoo! When are you gonna pay me my rent!?" The landlord said from the other side of the phone.

"Sir, i don't have that money nlw. I will pay you tomorrow. I promise." Jisoo said in a requesting voice.

"You and your brother are the same. " Her landlord said. After that he ended the call.

Just then Taehyung came. "Good morning ,sir." Jisoo bowed. As always Taehyung just nodded.

"Did you tell Yoongi hyung to meet me?" Taehyung asked sitting down.

"Yes. I did. He will meet you at your place. At 7." Jisoo replied.

"Good." Taehyung said amd started working.

Time skip
At lunch time.

Jisok was taking lunch alone. Just then someone approached her.

"Unnie..." the girl said.

Jisoo looled up and said "hey Rosiè, it has been a while since i last saw you. Why didn't you come to work?"

"Avtually i was on leave. Well good to see you. How are you?" Rose asked taking jisoo lunch from her.

"I am good....wait! Give me back my lunch!" Jisoo said trying to take her lunch back.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung pov
It is lunch break. Our mom is nkt at home so dad made the lunch today. I have to ssy his cooking skill jas improved a lot. This lunch is indeed good.

But i rrall can't think that Jisoo forgot me. I mean how?  She promised me that dhe will always remember me.but it looks like she broke her promise.

Back to the canteen.

"Ok ok. Lets share the lunch." Rose said as the tore the sandwich in two pieces. She took the bigger peotion and gave rhe smaller one to jisoo.

"Foodsie." Jisoo sighed.