north city

Author note

Well well well ik the previous chalter is extremly short. So i decided to double uodate today. Because i don't know when will i uodate again. I hope you guys are happy. Stay safe. Byee~

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

No,no. Nothing. It is just 10 minutes away from here. Jimin finally answered her question. Thanks. She bowed. Well wait......... i don't think it is safe for you to go there. Jimin said putting the box down.

Why? The girl asked raising her eyebrow. Its - its, its just not safe. Don't go there. I bet you won't regret that. Jimin said thinking of north city.

Park Jimin. Give me clarification as to why are you saying this. Eunbi said firmly. But Jimin didn't hear her as he was zoning out. Oh sorry. Can you just repeat what you just said. Jimin asked coming back to reality. Eunbi repeated her words.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ding dong

Jisoo rang the doorbell standing infront of the landlord's house. But she got welcomed by a person she never thought she would see here. S-sir? Jisoo shuttered looking at the figure.

I perhaps came to the wrong address. Silly me. Anyways sorry to disturb you.  Jisoo bowed at the manly figure; whoa ppearently is her boss, Kim Teahyung. Just then the landlord came.

Oh jisoo. I thought you wouldn't show up. Said the landlord. How can i nt come, sir? I told you i would give you rent today. And you know i stick to what i say. Jisoo said handing the rent.

I dont think so. Taehyung mumbled to himself but it was enough for Jisoo to hear. Pardon? Jisoo asked being surprised by his sudden words. Nothing. Taehyung answered shortly.

Oh Jisoo meet my son, Kim - Taehyung. Jisoo cut him off. Yes. How  do you know? The landlord asked. He is my boss. Jisoo replied.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Back to busan

Eunbi repeated her words. Umm........ actually......you don't know anything about the north city. Do you? Jimin asked. Actually no. But my friend lives here. Eunbi said. So at first get to know about it. Jimin said picking up the last box again. Ok then you tell me. Eunbi said leaning against the the truck