new manager

North city is a horrifying place. It is not safe for a girl to go alone at this time. Before he could ginish his words Eunbi spoke up. Are you perhaps underestimating me? No. I am not. I am just telling you the fact. It is not safe because it has a lot of murder cases and the place is really defamed for this reason. Jimin explained. But the girl seemed to be way much surprised than he expected.

Time skip to next morning

Jisoo was at the cafeteria to get a cup of coffee to refresh herself. But it seems like she wasn't the only one craving for it. Someone was standing beside her.

Hi, young lady. Said the man offering his hand for a handshake. Hi. I never saw you before. Are you new? Jisoo asked shaking his hand. Ummm...yes. I am the new manager here. My name is kim jun-myeon. Oh. Nice to to meet you mr. Jun-myeon! Jisoo said witha bright smile.

For others i am jun-myeon. But you can call me Suho. The man in black suit said. Oh ok. Jisoo said with a smile. But this time the bright smile was replaced with an akward one. Hi SUHO. She said emphasizing the word suho.

Just after that Yaehyung came to the frame. Jisoo go. Taehyung ordered feircly looking at suho's eyes as Jisoo started he strated heading towards the cabin. But suho was looking at Jisoo until she was out of sight. While Taehyung was still glaring Suho.

Are you done looking? Tarhyung asked making Suho look at him. Mind your own business. Suho said walking off but Taehyung was fast enough to hold Suho's wrist. I gave you the opportunity to work here but that doesn not mean you can spend time with Jisoo. Taehyung said. Does it happens to troble you? Suho questioned with a mysterious smirk plasted on his face.

Sure it does. Because she is only mine and surely not yours. Taehyung said giving a feath glare but Suho didn not give a damn care about it. Huh. So are ypu saying tou are gonna make her yours. How? She does not even remembers you. Suho said in a mocking tone. Why does it matters to you? I mean you don not need to think about that. I will make her mine even if it costs me death. Taehyung said and left the damn place.