akward

Few days after.

Author pov

It was scroching heat outside. It was so hot that people were about to melt. The sun slowly creeped inside the boy's room through the opened curtain. He was sleeping peacefully  with a bit of sunlight reflecting on his face.

Just a perfect moment until someone poured a glass of water on him. The boy quickly got up only to see his brother, Jin standing with a now empty galss of water in his hand.

Hyung you freaked the hell out of me. The boy said while rubbing hsi eyes.

Wake up. It is almost 7. Dont you wanna go to office today? Oh. Yeah. I alomst forgot. Thx.

At office

Jisoo was waiting at the cabin for taehyung to come. But instead someone esle came. Suho? Jisoo said getting up. Yeah, how are you? Suho asked. I am fine. How are you? Jisoo asked bowing a little.

No need for formalities.  Then they were gossiping over some randome stuffs. But little did they know someone was watching them with eyes filled with jealousy from a bit far distance.
.
.
.
.
During lunch break

Hey rose, how are you? Jisoo asked sitting beside her. I am fine. Rose replied munching her food. Could you contact with Jimin? Jisoo asked hoping for a yes. No.  Rose replied with a sad face.

It is ok. You will find him. Jisoo said giving  condolence . Just then Taehyung came. Jisoo i need to talk to you. Come. He said with a firm face. Ok. Rose, i'll see you later.  Jisoo said getting up. Nyo-gan. Rose said waving like a maniac.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Outside Jisoo home

Two girls were fighting with eachother over a very silly topic that who will ring the bell. One was wearing a red dress and had a cat like face whose name is Jennie. The other had a bunny like face whose name is Nayeon.  Both were pushing eachother. At last Nayeon agreeded to ring the bell.

Soon the door was opened by a young lad. He seems to be in his 20's.  H-hi suga.  The girl greeted with the other gurl nearly hiding behind her. Nayeon, Jennie you two? Suga asked.  Yeah.....long time no see. Uhm...jennie wants to say something to you.  Nayeon said trying not to look akward.

Me!?  Jennie wisper yelled.  Yes. Said Nayeon.  Uhmm..... The girl said looking for a siutable word. The weather is so nice. Jennie said later regretting that.  Upon hearing this both the girls mentally face palmed themselves yeah~ Yoongi said akwardly.