Yoongi

Time skip to night

Jisoo was at home with rose as her brother went outside for some work. Hey unnie, i wanna eat. I am hungry. Tell me whrn tou are not hungy, rose. Jisoo said bring two cup noodles.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sun has already set. Cold breeze is blowing. And that is all you can hear. A girl was walking in the streets with her best friend. Hey it is so cold outside. The girl said shivering. Who told you to wear a sleeveless tops? The other girl said. The girl with the sleeveless top kept silent for some time.

Umm..because...because of.. the girl said thinking for a suitable word. Just then she saw someone. Yoongi! The girl said to the other girl pointing at the other side of the road.  What!? Because of Yoongi? What does he has to do with this matter? Naeyon asked totally confused. Oh pabo, look over there. Yoongi. The girl said pointing towards yoongi; who was casually walking. Nayeon  i cant believe my eyes. Is it really Yoongi? Jennie asked. No. It is a ghost. Nayeon replied. Shut up. Jennie said hitting nayeon's shoulder. Ouch. It hurts. Nayeon said rubbing her shoulder.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At home

Rose, how much more do you wanna eat? Jisoo asked. Almost done. Rose said taking the last bite of food.

Ok now, come to the point please. Jisoo said. What point? Rose asked. Oh pabo, you forgot? Jimin. Jisoo asked being confused. Oh, yeah. What about him? Asked Rose. By any chance did you get his contact number? Jisoo asked. No, unnie. I didnt. He has been living in busan. Do you remember a few days ago I didn't come to work? Rose asked as Jisoo nodded.

Yeah. Do i actually went to his place that time. But the guard told me that they has already moved. When i asked for his new address, the guard told me he doesnt know anything about it. Rose explained. Oh, our bad. Jisoo said with a sad face.