who is she?

Back to Taehyung & Yoongi

She told me everything. Yoongi said as he remembered her words. What everything. Taehyung asked.

Remember back in college daysi dated a girl named Mina. But tbh i was not happy with that relation, no matter how much she loves me. Because i always had feelings for jennie. Yoongi was cut off  by Taehyung. Then why did you date Mina.

I don not remember. Ok. Forget it. Now, litsen. Few months later we broke up. And jennie was the reason behinde it. She blackmailed Mina to break up.

And why did she do so? Does she have feeling for you? Taehyung asked.

I forgot to ask her that.

Next morning

Jimin's pov

My head was a bit dizzy. But i clearly do rememberwhat happened last night. Questions were relentlessly running through my mind.

Because last night the girl told me she would thake me to her place. So am i really at her place. But how come a person let a total stranger in her house?

My sight was still blurry but i could see someone standing infront of me. It seemed like rosè. What a lucid dream!
Then i colsed my eyes. But now i can even hear her voice.

Go away imaginary rosè. I shouted as i knewit was all fake.  I am not imaginary.Wait let me prove it. The voice replied.

Suddenly i felt a pair of hands grabbing my coller and shaking me violently. All my dizziness went away. And i knew it was rosè. As only she wakes me up this way. But i can not believe.

Rosè what are tou doing here? I asked in amazement.

It is my house. Last night..........you remeber. She asked sitting beside me.