picture

Jisoo pov

Kim Taehyung. Ok. I said.

It surely can not be the Kim Taehyung i am thinking about. Bcz i am sure there are a lot of Kim Taehyung out there in the world.

End of jisoo pov

Author pov

Can you show me his pic? Jisoo asked to confirm it was not THAT Kim Taehyung. Wait. Jihyo said scrolling through her phone.

He is about 5'10. Perfectly tall. He is wearing a black suit that matches his body perfectly. His black hair looking majestic. At the end of the day he was perfect.

It was him

It was him. The person jisoo dont want to see. She felt as if she was in a nightmare. She want to open her eyes, but she can not. She hates it.

She can not believe her boss was her best friend. The best friend she once fell for. That one friend ahe could sacrifice her life for. But too sad he is now all grown up.

Jisoo, what happened? Jihyo's wordmade her come back to reality.

Nothing. Jisoo shuttered, still not being able to digest the situation.

Do you perhaps know him? Jihyo asked out of curosity.

He is my boss. Jisoo said trying not to sound akward.

Time skip to night

Taehyung was at his backyard with his friend, Yoongi. They both were enjoying the cool breeze. It is a moonlight night. The moon is hining brightly.

You know what Taehyung, today Jennie came. Yoongi said staring at the sky. So? Taehyung asked. She told me everything. Yoongi said as he remembered Jennie's words. What everything?

( A/N: i'd keep it as a suspense)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin is outside a train station waiting for a taxi. He is very tired as he is carrying heavy luggages with him. He tried his best not to feel tired but failed. None would let him a ride.

At last hopelessly he started walking. He tried to convince some cars but none agreed. At one point he thought he would faint.

Suddenly a car stopped infront of him. Do you want a lift? The girl asked. Yes, please. Jimin said. She noticed that he was carrying heavy luggages so she helped him with thise.

Afterplacing all those luggages she asked "Tell me your address." "I dont have any. I used to live in seoul but now i dont remember the address. Please take me to a nearby hotel." Jimim said tiredly. Ok then, i am taking you to my place. The girl said.

Before jimin could say anything his vision blacked out.

(A/N: you must be thinking what type of girl lets a stranger in her house. But i bet at last all of it would make sense.)