the truth

Back at the office
Sir why did u call me? Jisoo asked polietly. To tell u something. Taehyung replied. What is it? Jisoo asked again. Stay away form suho and try to avoid him. Taehyung retorted.

Upon hearing it jisoo was caught off guard. She doesnt knkw what to say. She couldnt understand why he told that. Why sir? She asked. So now you have strated to question me? Huh. Just do as i say. Taehyung said and left the place.

Here..... so this is my rude boss. I wonder why is he like this. So rude. Cant he even speak nicely?

At Yoongi's house
Uhmmmm~ yeah Yoongi replied akwardly. She means to saythat the weather is so nice. So why dont we got outdise. So.....would you mind going out? Nayeon said covering up the little one.

Okey. Yoongi replied happily.

After sometime
They all were getting along well. Just like the old day. When they were in college. Just at the beautiful moment Yoongi got a call and went to answer it.

Hey jen, do u remember ur promise? Nayeon wispered out of blue making the girl flinch. What promise? Jennie wispered back.

Oh god what should i do with u? The promise that u will tell him. Nayeon wisper yelled. Oh yeah. Jennie said. Do u think i can do this? She asked. Ofcourse. You can. Nayeon encouraged. Just the  Yoongi came. Ok so i will leave u two alone. Nayeon said and went away.

Why did Nayeon leave? Suga asked. She has some work. Well...i wanna tell u something. Jennie said. Ok tell. Yoongi replied....