Chapter. 16

I get home from what ever this was with Chris. I'll call it a date. So after I get home from my date I just fall on the bed. I still felt the warmth of his hands on my cheek. And his lips ohhh they were so soft.

I close my eyes and just see the image of him and me kissing.

I couldn't stop this about him. But sadly I had to cause I got work tomorrow.

I do my whole night routine, which isn't anything special. Just remove my makeup, brush my teeth, and put on something cozy.
I get in bed and check my phone and the first thing I see is a message from Chris.

"I Had a good night" he said in the massage

I quickly reply with "my too" I press send

I didn't take him long to send something back "so do this again another time ?" He asked.

I want to say yes I really do. But at this point you all know why I can't date him. But one more date with him wouldn't hurt anyone, let's not even call it a date, we are just meeting up as friends. Good friends.

"Hello ?" He sends

"I'd love to" I send

"Great. Free on Sunday ?" He asks

"Wait let me check" I send him. Of course I'm free I don't have anything to do but I don't want to sound like I'm to desperate.
"Yeah I'm free" I tell him

"Great I'll pick you up at 7" he says

"Perfect !"

"See you tomorrow. Good night" Chris sends me

I throw my phone to my side and just scream in excitement. This is absolutely perfect, but so wrong at the same time.

Not long after I fall asleep.

❄️

Next morning I wake up and get ready for work.
I feed Nemo then head out or my car.
I drive to work.

I walk in the office and see Jack "hey" he says to me

"Hi" I reply. Now I don't have feelings for him. NOT AT ALL

"So me Sara just broke up" he says almost about to cry.

"Omg I'm so sorry Jack" I say "you guys were fine few days ago what happened ?" I ask him

"I don't even know" he says as he starts crying.

"It's okay" I hug him. For a wired reason I smiled. I think I know the reason they broke up.
Hint: bad sex
"I'm sorry but I have to go with Chris in a meeting after 5 minutes" I say as I start walking away very fast. Jack looked at me as I  walk away.

I enter Chris office. He rested on his chair with his tie lossend and the two top buttons of his shirt open "hey" I say to him as I walk In.

"Hi" Chris says sitting up straight. I see his eyes look my up and down. Good.
Cause I wore a black dress that really showed of my body shape.

"The meeting starts in 3 minutes. Would you like me to join you ?" I ask

"Yea" Chris says

"Okay, just so you know we are having a meeting with the owner of a big company Mr. David. We really need to collaborate with him. So are company name can grow" I say very business like.

"Wow look at you, you know everything" Chris says

I smile "so should we get going ?" I ask

"Yeah" Chris stands up. As he starts walking out the office I notice his tie and shirt are still lose. Usually I don't mind but this is a very important meeting and looking professional is very important.

"Chris wait" I say as we both stand outside the office door. I get closer to Chris as I button his shirt and fix his tie. I completely forgot everyone working could see us.
"Here" I say letting go of his tie.

"Thank you" Chris says

Me and Chris both walk to the meeting room very professionally.

The meeting started.

Chris and Mr. Davis talk , while I stand behind Chris taking notes. Mr. Davis kept looking at me up and down but I ignored it.

"Okay how about we take a break" Mr Davis says

"Yeah sure" Chris says standing up to get a glass of water, while Mr. Davis walks up to me.

"So you are...." He waits for me to answer

"Y/n" I tell my name.

"Beautiful" he says
I awkwardly smile now knowing what to say.
"And a wonderful dress" he looks me up and down again. If this would be someone else I would have kicked them right in the balls but Mr. Davis is an important man and are company really needs him. So I just keep it chill.

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it" I answer.

"So are you busy after this meeting ?" He asks me as he gently strokes his hand on my arm

"Yeah She's busy " Chris says standing behind Mr. Davis "She and I are going Christmas shopping" Chris says I look at him and give him the 'what the hell are you saying' look

"Oh I see so you two are....." Mr. Davis says

"No we are not, I think the break is over you two should finish this meeting" I say walking away from them both.

❄️

The meeting is on going. I left after the break cause I felt way to uncomfortable in there. I don't know if Chris is going to sign the contract or not. He better do it cause thats the right thing for a company.
I wait and wait and wait for Chris. He's still not here.

I just go and get two cups of coffee while I wait.

~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~
Sorry for posting so late