Better Than Cake ~ Fives x Reader

Word count: 3k

Warnings: NSFW, smut, oral (F receiving), phone sex, mutual masturbation, reader's birthday, Fives is a menace
•••
You were in the middle of sipping your caf when a message from your boyfriend came through. He was currently somewhere in the outer rim, him and Echo had been sent on a specific stealth mission. He hated not being home for your birthday but that was life in the GAR. You were out having a birthday breakfast with a few friends who you also planned on spending the rest of the day with. They knew Fives wasn’t home to be with you and planned everything out so you wouldn’t be lonely. You clicked the button to display on the side of your holodisk. Fives had sent a message as well a video.

Happy birthday to my precious girl. :) I’m sorry I can’t be home with you so I made this video for you instead. Careful, the eels are out. I should be home in hopefully a few rotations. I love you, cyar’ika. - Fives

You smiled at his message, the one line making you giggle. ‘The eels are out’ was your and Fives’ code phrase for: I’m sending you a sexual picture or video, don’t open it until you’re alone. The silliness of it always made you laugh though. You put the holodisk away. You would wait until tonight when you were home by yourself to watch the video he sent you. Before you read his message you assumed it would be something cute like him singing happy birthday to you or something like that. But now you knew the content was much more R-rated than that, and you were excited to see what it was.

Fives never half-assed anything, especially your birthday presents. Last year he somehow managed to confiscate an entire suit of red Coruscant Guard armor, which he then changed into and proceeded to roleplay the fantasy you had about being arrested and “interrogated” by him. You had lost count of how many orgasms you had that night. You weren’t sure what had spurred him to make your presents sexual experiences he could give you, but you were sure it had something to do with the fact that he didn’t have credits lying around to spend on you. So he got creative. Not that you were complaining one bit. Sex with Fives was always mind blowing but he seemed to up the antics on your birthday. Sadly he couldn’t do that this year, so his present was whatever was in that video.

The rest of your day went by fast and exciting. After breakfast your friends took you shopping, you weren’t a huge fan of just going from store to store looking at stuff you would never be able to afford but your friends made it fun. You almost got kicked out when one of your friends found a 212th themed bikini and promptly said with a straight face: “can you imagine Commander Cody wearing this?” Which caused all six of you to burst out laughing super loud. They only took you to a couple stores, one being a lingerie store where they said their birthday present to you was they’d pay for anything you wanted to buy. Naturally you picked a couple sets you thought Fives would like as well as some comfy looking night slips.

It was around eleven at night when you finally got home, slightly buzzed from the liquor you consumed with your friends after you saw a holofilm. You had had a good day even if through most of it your mind was dwelling on what was in that video. Fives would send it to you in the morning, he knew that would make you think about it for the rest of the day. He was teasing you even without being there! You unpacked your purchases and set your dinner leftovers in the fridge. You were about to head into the refresher to take a nice relaxing bath when your holodisk lit up with another message.

You home yet, love? You really should watch that video as soon as you get the chance ;) - Fives

This little shit. You were starting to think he was monitoring you somehow. You grabbed the holodisk and sent him back a quick ‘whatever you say, dear’ message before heading into the bedroom. You made sure to draw the shaders over the viewports before sitting on the bed and opening the video. It started with Fives close to the camera, having just pressed record. He was wearing only his blacks and you could see his armor stacked neatly off to the side. It appeared that he had gotten his own room on this mission, you knew he had to have enjoyed that.